|Fits as expected||
Cherokee Women's Workwear Scrubs Snap Front V-Neck Top
|Price:||$12.78 - $24.94 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Snap front
- Cell pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This short sleeve, snap front top has two patch pockets, a cell phone pocket and side vents. Center back length 26.5 inch.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DNT7HQK
- Item model number: ck4770
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #31 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #85 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #508 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The top fits nicely in the shoulders, chest and waist. It should be a bit roomier in the hips though. I have a pear figure and had the top been a 1x vs. an extra large it would be perfect. I'm not sure why they skip this size.
I purchased it because I have a Rotator Cuff tear and tendonitis in my upper arm and shoulder so the snaps make it easier to get on and off.
I also love the fact that they offer these plus-sized scrubs in so many different colors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Overall, a great product for the price. I have other scrub tops that have a nicer feel to them, but they were easily double the price. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Holly Diehl
The fit is good, the color is beautiful, the required pockets are all there, the snaps are secure. Also, the short sleeves are desirable to give ease of movement to arms.Published 9 days ago by Mary Louise Austin
Quality and fit is good but it is a little stiff even after several washes.Published 11 days ago by Marilyn Winters
Loved the fabric and the cut, it runs perfectly. Fabric looks so nice but resistent also. I found this product with a very fair price.Published 13 days ago by Martha Betancourt