|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.65 - $24.94 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Snap front
- Cell pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This short sleeve, snap front top has two patch pockets, a cell phone pocket and side vents. Center back length 26.5 inch.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DNT7HQK
- Item model number: ck4770
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #18 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Scrub Tops
- #52 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Women
- #343 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The top fits nicely in the shoulders, chest and waist. It should be a bit roomier in the hips though. I have a pear figure and had the top been a 1x vs. an extra large it would be perfect. I'm not sure why they skip this size.
I purchased it because I have a Rotator Cuff tear and tendonitis in my upper arm and shoulder so the snaps make it easier to get on and off.
I also love the fact that they offer these plus-sized scrubs in so many different colors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have this scrub top in two different colors for 2 different hospitals-they are consistent in their fit and are designed to last through many washes!Published 1 day ago by Rachel M.
Material much thinner than it used to be for this brand. All sizes seem to be comfortably roomy. Like the snap front and the color stayed after washing. Truly thin materialPublished 10 days ago by Vikki Hallen
Looks just as pictured. Lovely high neck, tunic swing too. Won't show bra straps. Full coverage and soft! Very comfy and forgiving. Can't wait to wear with skinny jeans and heels. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Let:it:be