Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2015
Love the color!
The top fits nicely in the shoulders, chest and waist. It should be a bit roomier in the hips though. I have a pear figure and had the top been a 1x vs. an extra large it would be perfect. I'm not sure why they skip this size.
I purchased it because I have a Rotator Cuff tear and tendonitis in my upper arm and shoulder so the snaps make it easier to get on and off.
on March 28, 2015
This top runs very large, in my opinion, even with going by the sizing chart. I normally wear a L; in this top, I'm in between an XS and a S. I'm going with the S to give myself a little more wiggle room. Overall, happy with the style and fabric.
on November 25, 2011
Cherokee Work Wear is my favorite brand of scrubs, I like the roominess of the tops and bottoms. The quality of the material is better the most.
on November 18, 2015
This is great with a long sleeve too and scrub bottoms. I have no place for a badge and I wish more uniforms would have a loop for badges. The pockets are deep and large enough for my iPhone six plus (just barely if that is a good measure of the pockets). The black matches the other Cherokee scrub bottoms pretty well. Sometimes you get the same colors but lighter tints. Cherokee to me is notorious about their colors not being uniform and being a shade off.
on October 23, 2015
I wanted a short sleeve top to wear over my scrub as a cover jacket. I just don't like to go with only 2 pockets in the pants. These were perfect. More pockets that didn't pull the pants down and down, I can snap or leave open as I feel (especially if I dribble coffee on the undershirt), and is in the required teal. A nice addition and a change from long sleeved jackets.
on June 3, 2014
I absolutely love Cherokee Scrubs! I am Plus Nurse...normally wearing size 16-18. The XL drawstring pants and XL snapfront top fit perfectly! Not too tight or restricting...not too loose or cumbersome. Just perfect!
I also love the fact that they offer these plus-sized scrubs in so many different colors.
on March 19, 2016
My recent cherokee shrubs purchased on Amazon seem to have less cotton and feel scratchier than the ones I purchased at my local store. They also seem a bit thinner. I doubt I will purchase them again.
on January 31, 2016
Overall, a great product for the price. I have other scrub tops that have a nicer feel to them, but they were easily double the price. One of the main things I like about it is that it is button-down. Every singe scrub top I own (different brands, sizes, styles, etc) is difficult to take off. Because this top has buttons, I do not have that problem. I'm usually a M-L in scrub tops, but the S fit me perfectly.
on February 24, 2016
Cheap snap front scrubs for working, nursing mommies. They're more less than other brands in this price range, they have quite a boxy look to them. They are a little more roomy in the tummy section, so it's nice for recently delivered moms. The fabric is rough, but it gets the job done for a temporary scrub top for pumping at work. It's nice that they aren't see through at all. Sometimes the cheaper scrubs can be, but these hold up well even with no undershirt. Some might think the V in the neck is a bit low, I found it nice to have some air.
on May 20, 2013
Love these Cherokee snap front scrubs! Comes in many many flattering colors! I ordered several different colors, all in size Large. Love the roomy-ness and non-constricting arms, yet not so "roomy" that you show something you don't want to show :) Can be worn with or without another shirt underneath. Wash and wear is super easy and nice. Look professional, crisp and clean with ease and have versatility, comfort and flexibility. Roomy pockets and nice neckline. Love the snap front opening, vs the wrap front type! Look good while doing your hardest work or casual time. Definitely recommend Cherokee brand, styles, and pricing over all others!