5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable
Published on August 12, 2012 by Cheryl

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big!
These are incredibly over-sized - a medium fit more like an extra large and were extremely long. I've worn size medium for most of my life and never have I seen the size so inconsistent with what normally passes as medium.

Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, August 12, 2012
The package arrived very quickly and the pants are awesome. I love the stretch fabric, it is so comfortable. I also like that the waistband comes just a bit higher than my other low rise Cherokee workwear (non stretch) scrub pants. I don't think I'll have to worry about crack showing! Haha. The seams on the pants are nice for those who worry about panty lines. I think the seams are well placed so panty lines will be less of a worry. The cargo pocket is a must for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these scrubs......, August 8, 2012
I ordered these just a few days ago & they arrived this morning....wore one pair to work this afternoon & I am very impressed with the quality, comfort & fit of these scrub pants (altho' they do run a little big). I'm a Veterinary Technician- I'm up, down, bending & moving in all conceivable positions-so really want & need scrubs that move & give. These fit the bill beautifully & I'm sure I will be ordering more down the road.....

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and stretchy, June 27, 2012
material is great and I love pats with spandex. Good length. Just it's a bit bigger than other Cherokee pants on size M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Cherokee Women's Tall Workwear Scrubs Core Stretch Drawstring Cargo Pant (Apparel)

Although my product rating applies to the product only, I would like to add that although the sizing is not the seller's fault, the BuyWorkWear return policy is restrictive so it wouldn't be feasible to purchase these without knowing in advance what size you need - if you order and exchange until you get the right fit, you'd eventually pay more for shipping than the pants are worth. In fact, I wouldn't advise buying anything from this seller at all - I attempted to return these pants and although they accepted my return request and provided a return label, the pants were sent back to me days after I mailed them. Granted, by the time they received the pants it was probably outside of the 30 day return window, but they made no effort to contact me and offer an exchange or store credit, rather they went to the time and effort to create a return label and put them in packaging to be sent back to me without any explanation or communication at all. They do state on their storefront that they reserve the right to refuse returns but you'd think that applied to items that had been worn or washed, not items that were unworn and still tagged. Poor business practice is what it is, especially when consumers have so many other options. Now I'm out the money I paid for postage and am stuck with a pair of scrub pants that I can't use.

The takeaway: try these on in a store first, then order the correct size from a seller that treats its customers with respect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big, June 4, 2013
I ordered a MT and these are huge around waist. Small however is too tight. I wear a size 10 in pants and sizing in these doesn't make too much sense. Small is too tight and medium is too big for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE, August 20, 2013
First of all, the sizing chart wasn't correct. I ordered a size large which I always wear. I received these and they were HUGE!! I asked for a size small and was informed they were out of stock. I then asked for a medium and was told the same again. Also there is a 50% restocking fee if you ask for a refund instead. I'll order from another company from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars best scrubs, February 16, 2013
MARIE GONZALES (SAN PEDRO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
these are the best scrub pants I have found! They are extremely comfortable. They run large (order down a size). Please make in more neutral tones like olive green, tan, grey.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, soft material, not the softest., September 11, 2014
Im returning these because these type of pants, if you aren't wearing very high work shoes and they are a bit too long, instead of sitting nicely, they scrunch at the bottom.. but im 5'4" so that might not be a problem for other people.
These are size small in women's, nothing to do with real women sizes because Im a Small in women's but an XS or XXS in these... thats how most scrubs fit unless they are Junior fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, October 2, 2014
These are okay for what they are, but I really really hate the rise. I have long legs and a short torso so I have to pull my pants up to my armpits (ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it's insanely high, over my bellybutton) to get them to not look "sagged." They're comfortable enough, but that bit right there is really annoying so I wouldn't buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
Love this uniform! It is extremely comfortable and the pockets are great!