5.0 out of 5 stars SO COZY!!
I wear scrubs 5 days weekly for work. I had originally just bought up a size, as I'm 18 weeks pregnant & just recently really showing. But I should have just saved the $ and gone to these! I wore a small before PG, but got Medium tops & bottoms in these for room to grow. Both are a perfect fit!
Published 18 months ago by Missy D

Published 16 months ago by mbk1231

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!! Company charges 15% restocking fee for returns!!!!!!, October 25, 2013
I ordered these maternity tops and bottoms - the bottoms are fine but the tops looked like a moo moo dress on so I decided to return them. I received an email from the company saying they charge a 15% restocking fee (which is listed NOWHERE in the item description) and unlike other free shipping items from Amazon, you pay for the return - what a racket!! Make sure you are 100% certain in the size and color before buying or you'll find yourself out of some $$$. Will buy somewhere else that offers better terms next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COZY!!, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Great! Great!, July 28, 2014
I bought this when I hit my three month mark because by then I felt uncomfortable in the usual scrubs. This scrub top has lasted me through my entire maternity without having to go a size up! I was hoping it would for economical reasons; I didn't want to have to keep spending money on maternity clothes. So satisfied with this product I bought three sets of different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fitting maternity top, October 30, 2014
Ana (Olympia, WA) - See all my reviews
I hesitated buying maternity scrubs online but am happy with this top. My pre-pregnancy size in the Cherokee 'core-stretch' was XS/S (5'5" 120lb), I am now 6 months along 140lb, ordered an XS and it is fitted but not tight. I think a S would have worked too. Will probably wash on cold and dry on low to keep it from shrinking. Drawstring is high right under bust but adjustable. Side stretch panels look similar to the regular fabric so doesn't stand out too much. The length for me is enough to keep from feeling exposed if I bend or reach. Sleeves are a little above elbow, and have a small slit detail that looks nice and the seam make it so it can be rolled up if you want an inch shorter. V-neck is high enough where you don't have to wear a top under, but not too high. I usually wear navy or gray scrubs but ordered the wine color and think it is nice, some color without being too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars WEY TOO LARGE, November 21, 2014
I didn't pay attention to the reviews, I wish I had. I usually wear small in cherokee scrub tops and bought the medium in maternity...it drowned me, I live in Trinidad so I don't have the luxury of returning as that'll cost too much. Luckily I can sew a little, I took it in and it fits better. I'm 172lbs and 24 wks along. Go with your pre pregnancy size or just go down a size when purchasing cherokee.

4.0 out of 5 stars color schemes do not match, January 19, 2015
I purchased a "matching set" being the same brand, same line, and same color name... but, they came in different colors. My wife was able to take them into a uniform store and find decent matches for the top and bottom so she now has two additional sets instead of one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting top, November 5, 2014
Great fitting top! As previous reviews stated, I went with my regular size that I usually wear in this brand and I still have plenty of room to grow at 21 weeks. Only complaint was the time it took to ship and receive my item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014
Love these scrubs!! They fit perfect I did order my pre pregnancy size

5.0 out of 5 stars Veterinarian wife loves this top!, July 13, 2014
Richard C. Mueller (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Fit's just right for her...she has a short frame and she is currently carrying the baby low, but she is super comfortable. She is a veterinarian and on her feet and with the baby on the way, comfort and fit is so important. She highly recommends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, June 25, 2014
I love this top. Bought my regular size (small) in Cherokee brand scrubs. I am 31 weeks and I bought this top around 22 weeks. It is goin' along just fine! I prefer to not use the pockets - for vanity's sake! I prefer the smooth look of nothing in my pockets, so I've had to change how I organize my papers and all my nursing gear for my shift. That is strictly a personal choice - initially I was using the pockets and they are perfectly great. There is no design flaw in them that I can think of. Back to sizing - I am 31 weeks but am measuring almost 2 weeks ahead. I am 5'4" and 150ish. The stretchy side panel has me thinking that no matter how I progress throughout my pregnancy, that these will carry me through. Love the side drawstring tie - I tie it in a bow and it give me some shape as opposed to just buying a larger sized whale top. A great value considering it makes me feel pretty and professional! Very comfortable and breathable too!