5.0 out of 5 stars SO COZY!!
I wear scrubs 5 days weekly for work. I had originally just bought up a size, as I'm 18 weeks pregnant & just recently really showing. But I should have just saved the $ and gone to these! I wore a small before PG, but got Medium tops & bottoms in these for room to grow. Both are a perfect fit!
Published 13 months ago by Missy D

Published 10 months ago by mbk1231

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found, May 22, 2014
Fits a little large, but will have plenty of room to grow. I wear a pre-pregnancy medium. The material is very soft and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO COZY!!, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., August 4, 2014
This is the best maternity scrub top that I have found! (and I have tried on MANY.) I was 115lb. pre pregnancy and wore a size XS in scrub tops. I am now 130lb. pregnant and ordered an XS in this maternity scrub top and it fits great! I love the stretch panels on the sides and the cinch tie just beneath the breasts - makes for a flattering fit. The top is plenty long and the material feels pretty soft for a scrub top. I hope they continue to make this top so that I can purchase it for future pregnancies as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Great! Great!, July 28, 2014
I bought this when I hit my three month mark because by then I felt uncomfortable in the usual scrubs. This scrub top has lasted me through my entire maternity without having to go a size up! I was hoping it would for economical reasons; I didn't want to have to keep spending money on maternity clothes. So satisfied with this product I bought three sets of different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veterinarian wife loves this top!, July 13, 2014
Richard C. Mueller (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Fit's just right for her...she has a short frame and she is currently carrying the baby low, but she is super comfortable. She is a veterinarian and on her feet and with the baby on the way, comfort and fit is so important. She highly recommends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, June 25, 2014
I love this top. Bought my regular size (small) in Cherokee brand scrubs. I am 31 weeks and I bought this top around 22 weeks. It is goin' along just fine! I prefer to not use the pockets - for vanity's sake! I prefer the smooth look of nothing in my pockets, so I've had to change how I organize my papers and all my nursing gear for my shift. That is strictly a personal choice - initially I was using the pockets and they are perfectly great. There is no design flaw in them that I can think of. Back to sizing - I am 31 weeks but am measuring almost 2 weeks ahead. I am 5'4" and 150ish. The stretchy side panel has me thinking that no matter how I progress throughout my pregnancy, that these will carry me through. Love the side drawstring tie - I tie it in a bow and it give me some shape as opposed to just buying a larger sized whale top. A great value considering it makes me feel pretty and professional! Very comfortable and breathable too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!! Company charges 15% restocking fee for returns!!!!!!, October 25, 2013
I ordered these maternity tops and bottoms - the bottoms are fine but the tops looked like a moo moo dress on so I decided to return them. I received an email from the company saying they charge a 15% restocking fee (which is listed NOWHERE in the item description) and unlike other free shipping items from Amazon, you pay for the return - what a racket!! Make sure you are 100% certain in the size and color before buying or you'll find yourself out of some $$$. Will buy somewhere else that offers better terms next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love them only reason I'm giving them 4 stars instead ..., August 22, 2014
I love them only reason I'm giving them 4 stars instead of five is because I don't like that the fit is a little on the large size.

5.0 out of 5 stars The workwear by Cherokee fit me perfect, it would be nice if it had a ..., September 15, 2014
The workwear by Cherokee fit me perfect, it would be nice if it had a button on the back when you put it over your head.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... is a little small (I'm used to bigger ones like the Cherokee flexibles Maternity wrap scrub top, July 21, 2014
The neck opening is a little small (I'm used to bigger ones like the Cherokee flexibles Maternity wrap scrub top!)

Rate and Discover Movies