Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cherokee Women's Fashionable Flare-Leg Drawstring Pant
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 3, 2011
I like the fact that they're both drawstring and elastic. The material is not particularly soft, but it's comfortable. Especially if you have to run around in them all day. In terms of different scrub brands, this is my second favorite (Grey's being the first, mostly due to how soft the fabric is). I'm 5'7 and the regular length is perfect for me. Size wise, I think if you're an average woman, a medium is good, if you're slim, definitely go for a small (as there's a lot of room for expansion) and if you're a size 14 and above go for large.
on October 16, 2014
Perfect. Have had these for a year now (same pair). I work in a busy hospital 12 hour shifts 3 days a week as an RN. These pants totally keep up with me and my needs: flattering, high waist, great flare fits well over various nursing shoes, don't shrink, don't seem to fade much, comfortable. Some people complain about the feel of them because they are not the soft cotton like Grey's brand, but I personally prefer the slightly "stiffer" cotton as I think it gives more structure and thickness. The only reason I don't have half a dozen pair of these is because I have been gifted so many other types of scrubs and don't want to waste them. As soon as I'm in the market for more pants, these will be the ones I get.

For reference: I am 5'3, medium build, and weigh 143. I have been able to wear these comfortably in a size small up to about 150 lbs and as low as 135 lbs (I have had much weight fluctuation over the past year, but good news: I'm back on the decline). These are easily the mostly flattering pants, especially for those who are not lacking in the hip/thigh/butt area like myself, but honestly these look fantastic on everyone.
on August 19, 2011
I bought a medium size pair of these pants. I need the specific colour, Caribbean blue for work. This is a close colour to the Caribbean blue from the MOBB company, but this is a more metallic and a bit stronger of a green then a blue. So that is why I removed a star from my rating, it is definitely not the same colour as the picture.

I am a 5ft2in woman with a size 10-11 waist. I bought the medium and they are a bit loose. They are adjustable which is great, I can make it tighter, but the legs are baggy like a large size (I can grab a handful of material in the thigh). So I would buy another pair in a small and loosen the waist since these pants seem to run a bit large. Also, I should mention that I bought the petite medium and I will still have to take off about 1-2inches off the leg (nothing out of the normal for me) but in case your a shorty like me, you will still need to hem your pants! This is why I rated it 3 stars out of 5 because I don't know why would have such baggy legs for a 'petite' pair of pants, like most pairs of jeans with a petite/shorter leg option.

Overall, these are very comfortable pants to work in and when you have a lot of bending and picking things up, they are great to work in. With the MOBB pants, I sometimes almost show a bum crack when bending over/picking stuff up, with the Cherokee pants, I haven't had that problem. Its like the pants were designed to be lower just under the belly button and higher in the back for bending over and not showing a crack! i will definitely be buying more from this company but will buy a size smaller.
on May 15, 2014
I am tall for a girl at 5'10 and it is hard to find scrub pants that are long enough for me. Cherokee is the only brand I have found that has a tall pair of scrubs that are actually long!!! I love the fit. They do run large. I wear a size 10 in women's and I am a small in these pants. They are comfy and don't really shrink much with repeated washings and drying.
on September 13, 2015
They are soft and fit great. I am 5'1 and they run long but I expected that. Has elastic band and drawstring in waist. With 2 pockets in front and one in the back. Will definitely buy more. I got a size small.
review image review image
on November 13, 2011
I have always worn the Cherokee brand scrubs because they sell pants in tall. I am 5'10", 150lbs and I bought a size M Tall. These pants run a little bigger and I probably could have bought a small. They do run a little bit long for me but they are much better than the regular length that are highwaters! I pull them up higher and they look fine. I really love all the color choices and the pants are a good quality and last for a long time. If you want a great pair of scrubs that looks good and comes at a cheaper price, this is the brand for you!

Marcus Uniforms sells these through Amazon and the order was exactly right and the shipping was quick, I would highly recommend this seller.
on January 9, 2012
Buy these two sizes smaller than you think you will need. I am a size 2-4, bought an extra-small, and they were so big I couldn't even pull the draw-string tight enough.
on April 25, 2015
I'm a size 10/12. 5'6 160 pounds so based on the size chart & customer reviews I ordered a medium. As soon as the pants arrived I tried them on. They were too big even after tying the drawstring tighter, the butt area kept slipping. The flare part of the pants on the bottom was way too long it became a tripping hazard. Because of how the pants were made it was almost impossible to fold them up on the bottom (to prevent tripping). I returned the pants back to the company. Buying this item is a trial & error type of situation; they are not true to size in most cases.
on July 18, 2015
These were way bigger then I expected compared to the normal size I wear and purchase! They were of good quality and the material was well made and strong. The Tall size is extremely tall! I have never said that before but being 6 foot tall and female that is hard to thing to come by. I think I would have even been ok with a regular length. I wear a medium comfortably and I probably should have ordered an extra small! I could fit 2 if not 3 of me in the medium so im not sure if they were miss labeled buy they were huge! I did return for a refund.
on January 10, 2015
I love Cherokee brand scrubs and have worn them for a long time. I always get the elastic back with drawstring front. This allows you to tighten the pants enough to stay up even if your pockets are loaded with stuff and the elastic back waist allows for some give when you sit down without stretching out the drawstring that then needs to be retied. I bought these in the azalea color and it is a beautiful color. My new favorite scrubs. It is a bright fresh color that you don't see every day. They do run a little long but Im 5'6 and i roll the waist band once and they fit fine. I highly recommend.