Cherokee Workwear Scrubs Unisex Cargo Pant
|Price:||$7.12 - $21.18 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- White: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester, All Other Colors: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg pant featuring cargo side pocket and drawstring waist
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A casual unisex pant features a natural rise and an adjustable webbed drawstring at the waist, one back pocket, and a cargo pocket with an inside cell phone pocket. Inseam 31 inch.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IL3NSNY
- Item model number: 4100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #3 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Scrub Bottoms
- #7 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel & Gloves > Scrubs & Lab Coats > Men
- #161 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They do not wear like heavy cotton scrubs. They wear more like dress slacks. I feel a little more "dressed up" when I wear these to work. The fabric is 77% polyester and 33% rayon. It is breathable, drapes well, and doesn't need to be ironed to look nice. These scrubs have held their color very well, while many other brands and fabrics I have tried have faded quickly. The size was true to department store sizes, I got a small and they fit comfortably, for my 5'4", 125 lb. self. I would buy them again.
I wish they had more pockets, however, I understand that would not work well with this the material used. When you have anything in your pockets it weighs down the pants significantly. If you need to carry lots of stuff in your pockets these may not be the best "hard working scrubs" to choose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The pockets are shaped at an angle, so everything falls out when I sit down.Published 7 hours ago by Sarah Gille
Love these pants! I wear them every single day for work and I love the pockets!Published 21 hours ago by Tammy Taylor
Love these scrubs. Cute feminine fit. I wear a 12 in jeans. The large gives plenty of room. At 5,8" The length is borderline. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Aqua
Too long. Will have to have hemmed. My husband is 6'. I ordered him a large.Published 1 day ago by Annie
I love the color, but the fabric on these scrubs is very thin & see through. Make sure you have a pair of panties that won't give you pantylines & are in your skintone.Published 1 day ago by Meghan Donegan