Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cherokee Workwear Scrubs Unisex Cargo Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 10, 2009
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these scrubs for the price.They fit nicely and are very true to size. I wear them everyday and with the repeated washings they receive,they have held up very well. They look very crisp and professional but are very soft to the touch. Will be buying more in the future. Thanks for providing a quality item for a very affordable price.
0Comment| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2015
the material is a little thin to my liking but not too bad. The color is great. Got lots of compliments on the color. Fits nicely too .
on September 13, 2015
I think they fit great! I am 5'1 and I ordered a size small in pants and they are quite long on me but I am very short. I am glad I went a size down or they would've been too big. But with the draw string and elastic band in the waist, you can easily tighten them. According to my measurements for my Top, I would've gotten a medium but I decided to go with a small and it fit great, otherwise it would've fit too loose. I am a 36C. I will definitely buy more!
review image review image review image
on January 21, 2016
I don't know why Greys went through with manufacturing this color pant but what makes me even angrier is the picture they use to advertise the lemonade color. On the model there is NO indication that this color is see through. One glance at the pictures I've included are enough to show that it's completely see through and nothing like the model. You couldn't wear these to work or school so there's literally no point in manufacturing colors that are sheer like this!
review image review image
on November 16, 2011
I am very pleased with these scrub pants. I have slender hips and butt and most scrub pants look really baggy and unflattering in the butt and crotch area. These fit really nicely but not too tight. I'm 5'7" and 130 lbs and I got a size small and they fit perfect. Also the fabric is really soft and comfortable.
on June 16, 2008
these scrub pants are described perfectly but they fit large. i ordered mediums and could have used smalls. they also are very long. at least a 34 inch inseam which may work for men, but i will need to hem.
44 comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
I wear scrubs 40 hours a week and have tried many brands and fabrics throughout the years as a nurse. I would buy Grey's Anatomy again.

Pros:
They do not wear like heavy cotton scrubs. They wear more like dress slacks. I feel a little more "dressed up" when I wear these to work. The fabric is 77% polyester and 33% rayon. It is breathable, drapes well, and doesn't need to be ironed to look nice. These scrubs have held their color very well, while many other brands and fabrics I have tried have faded quickly. The size was true to department store sizes, I got a small and they fit comfortably, for my 5'4", 125 lb. self. I would buy them again.

Cons:
I wish they had more pockets, however, I understand that would not work well with this the material used. When you have anything in your pockets it weighs down the pants significantly. If you need to carry lots of stuff in your pockets these may not be the best "hard working scrubs" to choose.
44 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
i really like these scrubs. they are very comfortable. they are a good brand at a great price. They will last a long time
on January 28, 2016
This was an expensive set and you think for the money that they would have used a flesh color for the inside pockets, but they used white and you could see them through the pants. Very disappointing and do not recommend!
on August 19, 2015
I have ordered these pants x 2 and both times did not receive the correct color. Both times I received the pants in Eggplant and the tag clearly states EGWZ which is the code for Eggplant NOT Purple. I would really like to have a pair in purple because I love the way these pants fit, I ordered them in pink & blue also. Unfortunately they were discontinued.