5.0 out of 5 stars worth the cost
Published 14 months ago by Andrew J. Rowlingson

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate these
I hate these. Far inferior to the Dickies Generation Flex Men's Youtility Scrub Pants,Black,Medium, that I've ordered two pair of. Would never order these again. The main pockets are too shallow. a couple miscellaneous pockets are too small to be useful. They feel really cheap and skimpy. Hate them. Would not order again or recommend.
Published 9 months ago by Cauchemar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the cost, October 2, 2013
Don't usually like to spend a lot on scrubs seeing as any given work day is an opportunity for them to end up in the garbage, anyone in direct bedside patient care can appreciate that! After buying and trying 7 brands these were the best overall fit and i will certainly buy them again. at 5'10" 190 lbs, the cuff doesn't drag on the ground, and doesn't stop at the ankle either, the drawstring snugs the pants up and the elastic band i hardly notice; which is a feature I previously avoided in scrub pants. pockets are located at appropriate levels and there are plenty of them. nice product, made well and the sizes are consistent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherokee 4043 Stretch Cargo Scrub Pants - Awesome, November 8, 2012
Soft, comfortable, and perfect fit. I'm 5'10, 160lbs and the mediums fit just right. Easily the most comfortable scrubs I have owned right off the bat.

I initially bought both the Cherokee Unisex 4725 Workwear Stretch top and the non-stretch Cherokee 4000 cargo pants in Navy, BUT the colors were just a bit off. The top had a slightly purple hue compared to the pants. So instead of returning/exchanging the items, I bought the non-stretch 4876 Unisex top to match the 4000 cargo pants and the Cherokee 4043 Unisex Stretch cargos to match the 4725 stretch top. The colors ended up matching exactly.

Kind of weird that the same manufacturer has different shades of navy blue, but I needed an extra pair anyways. Will definitely buy these again when I'm in the market for new scrubs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 14, 2014
Good quality and it fits perfect. Plenty of pockets too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, if you're a medium, June 26, 2014
I'd probably check out a local scrubs store before I purchased a pair online. It seems to me that scrubs run large; I normally wear a medium, but the vast majority of scrub brands that I have tried on have me as a small. An exception to this is Grey's Anatomy - I wear a medium in those.

I tried on several brands of scrubs at a local scrubs store in order to get my sizing before I ordered online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable scrub pants that I have owned, March 21, 2013
The pants are so comfortable. They stretch alot so when you try them on intially and they are just a bit small, they will stretch. I will only be buying this kind from now on. The style number is 4043. My only complaint is that the pants are so long. I am 5'6" and i had to have an inch taken off. It's worth it though because of the comfort that they provide. I plan to buy the shirts soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate these, March 1, 2014
Cauchemar (S.F. Bay Area) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good scrubs. Avoid buying from Marcus Uniforms, December 30, 2013
These scrubs run large, so buy a size smaller than your true size. Avoid purchasing from Marcus Uniforms; they have difficult customer service reps and will charge you a restock fee. I normally try to purchase through Amazon Prime but these scrub bottoms weren't carried by Prime so I had to go through a third party vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Stretch, April 18, 2014
The fit was nice. The work duties expect a lot of bending and kneeling - having the ability to do so without compromising the hems with the stress of such activities is greatly appreciated. There is room for movement and having the stretch is a huge bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 8, 2014
I have ordered 4 pair, they are all I wear. Great fabric stretches just very slightly but just enough to easily bend and not show your butt. Fabric washes great, no fading, order at least 1 size smaller as a woman as these seem to be unisex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, April 19, 2014
The stretch scrubs by Cherokee are definitely better than their new line of regular scrubs. The new regular ones don't fit like the old ones. The new are bulkier, but the stretch are nice, and comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›