5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published 6 months ago by Clara

3.0 out of 5 stars Bubble bath is useless
Published 4 months ago by boyschool

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Cherry Blossom Spa Gift Set in Stainless Steel Caddy (Misc.)
I have used Cherry Blossom quite some time now and I have received so many compliments. This lotion is nothing but light, airy, and elegant. No cheap perfume smell here. You will not blow poeple away with this, but you will definitely make an impression. My best friend, who happens to be a male, says that whenever he takes me out in his car, I leave my "essence" behind. He says this with a big smile. He says that the smell makes him feel like he's gotten a "big hug".

3.0 out of 5 stars Bubble bath is useless, August 23, 2014
Bubble bath makes no bubbles whatsoever. You can pour in 1/3 of the bottle, but by the time your bath is full, they have ALL popped. And I do mean ALL. I have used the lotion as well. I do very much like the scent. However, it is a cheap lotion, very thin and not very moisturizing. But I am so in love with the scent that I find myself wanting to put it on several times a day. I haven't yet tried the shower gel or bath salts. I have unwrapped the soap and it is pretty and smells nice. The stand is very cheap, wobbles on the counter, and the bars are uneven so it is almost impossible to get the items to stand up nicely inside. The overall appearance is attractive. It's a very nice color and design. I was torn between 2 and 3 stars. If the bubble bath actually produced bubbles and the stand wasn't totally worthless, it would be a five star product. I am not sure how they got to production with the cheap bubble bath. If you are wanting a nice gift for someone, I would choose something else. If it's for yourself and you can get past the issues I mentioned, you might enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2014
this was a great price. I love to have these types of gifts on hand for last minute needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Melissa (Colorado Springs, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Great gift for my Auntie! She loves it & great service

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift and great value of money., September 13, 2014
I bought this as a gift set. It is beautifully presented and I didn't even have to wrap it! My sister in law loves and thinks it was very expensive. Excellent value for money, arrived on time too since I had to have it at short notice. Hope to try other gift ideas from this seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 9, 2014
Pretty packaging but not much fragance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and as pictured., July 26, 2014
Marcia N. Doron (Worcester, MA USA) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time and as pictured.