Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2014
I have used Cherry Blossom quite some time now and I have received so many compliments. This lotion is nothing but light, airy, and elegant. No cheap perfume smell here. You will not blow poeple away with this, but you will definitely make an impression. My best friend, who happens to be a male, says that whenever he takes me out in his car, I leave my "essence" behind. He says this with a big smile. He says that the smell makes him feel like he's gotten a "big hug".
on September 13, 2014
I bought this as a gift set. It is beautifully presented and I didn't even have to wrap it! My sister in law loves and thinks it was very expensive. Excellent value for money, arrived on time too since I had to have it at short notice. Hope to try other gift ideas from this seller.
on August 23, 2014
Bubble bath makes no bubbles whatsoever. You can pour in 1/3 of the bottle, but by the time your bath is full, they have ALL popped. And I do mean ALL. I have used the lotion as well. I do very much like the scent. However, it is a cheap lotion, very thin and not very moisturizing. But I am so in love with the scent that I find myself wanting to put it on several times a day. I haven't yet tried the shower gel or bath salts. I have unwrapped the soap and it is pretty and smells nice. The stand is very cheap, wobbles on the counter, and the bars are uneven so it is almost impossible to get the items to stand up nicely inside. The overall appearance is attractive. It's a very nice color and design. I was torn between 2 and 3 stars. If the bubble bath actually produced bubbles and the stand wasn't totally worthless, it would be a five star product. I am not sure how they got to production with the cheap bubble bath. If you are wanting a nice gift for someone, I would choose something else. If it's for yourself and you can get past the issues I mentioned, you might enjoy it.
on June 24, 2016
AWESOME! IT WAS AN AWESOME GIFT TO GIVE TO A VERY SPECIAL MOTHER IN MY LIFE AND SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! SHE CALLED TO TELL ME ABOUT EACH PRODUCT AND SHE ADORED THE SMELL! THANK YOU SO MUCH! WOULD DEFINITELY REORDER THIS GIFT SET!
on December 30, 2015
I gave this as a gift. It was delivered to her house on time, and she loved it. She said the fragrance was wonderful! She also said she would use the stainless steel caddy when the products were gone.Cherry Blossom Spa Gift Set in Stainless Steel Caddy
on May 24, 2015
Excellent i bought the cherry Spa for my wife and she love it , i'm very thankful for the service this arrived very carefully at the time i was waiting.

Thanks So Much.
on July 21, 2014
this was a great price. I love to have these types of gifts on hand for last minute needs.
on July 28, 2015
this was a lovely combination, I will be giving it as a gift but the "box" was really quite nice. I would definitely order this again.
on June 3, 2015
The scent is beautiful, the size was smaller than expected though. But I got it for my mom for mothers day and she absolutely loves it.
on January 1, 2015
The cherry blossom gift set made a perfect gift for my mom who's in a nursing home and have limited space. "She loves to smell good."