Not for the faint of heart, Cherry Bomb
is an A-to-Z reference for everything awesome a girl needs to know, including the obvious (style, beauty, dating, and sex tips) and the not-so-obvious (instructions for preparing absinthe, how to hit on a celebrity). It's a girl's guide with a difference: one that shows readers how to identify, go after, and get whatever they want in life -- be it a hot guy, a great job, a mind-blowing orgasm, or a sexy new look -- all while marching to her own (rock) beat.
Bona fide rock chick Carrie Borzillo-Vrenna's tips are smart, funny, edgy, and will empower women to veer away from the pack, work every situation to their advantage, and look cool while doing it. She's also recruited a rocking list of contributors who offer advice on all things cool, including:
- Betsey Johnson on personal style
- A step-by-step guide to performing a striptease by Dita Von Teese
- Tips on getting inked by Kat Von D.
- Fashion inspiration from Anna Sui
- Lisa Loeb on how to be the perfect hostess
- Life lessons from Tori Amos
- A drum lesson from Samantha Maloney of Peaches
- Dating advice from Terri Nunn of Berlin
The perfect guide for the female who prefers black nail polish to French manicures, who would only be caught in pearls if they were paired with a cool black tank top, and who prefers Vivienne Westwood and Jean Paul Gaultier to any Klein (Calvin or Anne), Coach, or Kate Spade, Cherry Bomb
will have readers taking chances and daring to be different.