Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 14, 2014
I found these really cute, I loved that they are small cards, perfect for a kids hands. Easy to read messages, soft and gentle pictures. My son likes them. I think the quality is good. They could be thicker but then again if they were, it may make the deck too big for smaller hands to handle. They are the same consistency of the other cards.
on July 25, 2014
Angel Lady Doreen Virtue has lent her special expertise to creating this 44-card deck for and about children. Every thing about the deck is young-people-friendly, even its smaller size. The 72-page companion book is written to be understandable to all age levels. Don't, however, be misled by the simplicity of Virtue's interpretations. The power of this deck lies in its purity and innocence, and Virtue calls upon that power to offer us a less complicated window onto the soul.

The highly creative and lively illustrations by Donna Brooks are delightfully endearing and filled with positive emotions. The set is beautifully packaged. It makes a perfect gift, whether for a special child in your life, or for your own inner child.

(TarotWise.com received a free review copy of this deck.)
on June 2, 2014
I love these cards, the artistry is amazing and easy to use, I am using them as the tool for reading for children as they are easy to understand and read - Love them and the creators - Doreen for listening to all the Mother's out here and finally for the development of a tool to helping all children that are so in need at this time and have needed the help for so long, way too long.
on August 19, 2014
completely beautiful! my 4 year old daughter just saw them and took them... she is amazing and loves to see the cards. Her readings are completely accurate! and the cards are perfect for her tiny hands!
on May 23, 2014
They are so cute I highly recomed them for kids.I don't have kids but still own the card deck at least for now.I am hoping there will be kids out there I can do readings for :).The cards are made for child size has very little in size and cute pictures of angels on most of the cards.The booklet that comes with the card deck has definition of the cards that children can definetly understand.So if you are wanting your child to know more about angels and they like doing card readings I highly recommed getting this card deck for them.

Update March 30
Contiueing to enjoy this card deck here and there getting in touch with my inner child everytime I pick from it.I also bought this card deck for a client of mine with a 3 young son who likes to use them here and there.And bought them for a girlfriend of mine for her and her daughter to use.When I first showed her the card deck before buying it for her later on she loved that the cards were smaller then a regular card deck,They fit better in my hands she says and her 6 year old daughter thought the pictures on the cards where very cute.
on May 14, 2014
I think that Doreen Virtue is just trying to churn out as many cards as she can. I own all of her sets and the quality seems to be going down as the years go on. These cards surprised me, they are tiny. I think they are too flimsy and delicate for small children. The illustrations are nice. The messages are O.K. Doreen could do better.
on June 26, 2014
The Cherub Angel Cards for Children are absolutely adorable, I love the design,colors of the cards, cherub angel artwork and even the cute little box the cards and guidebook come in. The box of Cherub Angel Cards is filled with sweetness and goodness with the perfect size cards for children of all ages. They say good things come in small packages.
on July 8, 2014
I love the cherub angel cards. I bought it for my grandchild as her mother and I have all off Doreen's oracle cards. They are beautiful and give a true account for readings. The cherub cards are the right size for tiny hands,beautiful pictures. A cheld would love these cards.
on February 4, 2016
I had high hopes for these, as I generally like Doreen Virtue. I like that they are small to hold in a child's hand. I just didn't feel like they are very inspiring because the cards are each so specific and not open-ended at all. Also the message on each card is so simplistic as to read as if they are kind of "dumbed down;" and because they are very specific, they don't leave rom for interpretation or inspiration. I helped my daughter, who just turned 8, with them, and I could tell she just wasn't "feeling it" with many of the cards because they didn't weren't open ended enough to make a connection with. It was like either you had some resonation with the card or you didn't. And my daughter is highly empathic, not to mention excited, to use the cards. She liked it because she is very good natured, but there are other decks we have tried that are better.

I know cards are supposed to have some specificity to offer guidance, but they also have to leave room for creativity and personal interpretation. I have many other decks of cards and none of them are like this. Also the artwork is ok, but by no means gorgeous.

More for a very young child, like 6 or younger; but I don't recommend them anyway because they just weren't very inspiring.
on September 9, 2014
The cutest little cards to get any child interested and started with. I bought them to teach my granddaughter, can't wait to see her excitement. They are the perfect size for tiny hands. I was very impressed~