Pimp My Ride 5 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Thunderbird Xzibit and the guys at GAS take Tenita's beat-down 1965 Ford Thunderbird and put the thunder back in it.
2. Grumman Kurbmaster Bread Truck Xzibit finds an old Wonder Bread truck from the seventies and creates the loudest vehicle in Pimp My Ride history.
3. Chevy Impala Xzibit and the guys at GAS decide to celebrate Earth Day by taking a gas guzzling ride and converting it to run on bio-diesel.
4. Mercedez 300SD Xzibit takes Spechelle's 1981 Mercedes sedan and turns it into a car befitting the self-proclaimed "Queen of Crunk."
5. Vegas Van X takes Robert's Chevy van that was Vegas themed in the '80s and adds a whole new Vegas touch with a mini-baby grand piano, a craps table floor and slot machine.
6. Voyager Mini Van Xzibit can't believe his eyes when he gets a hold of a dented and messy mom's minivan being driven by Laila, a self-proclaimed 'glamour girl'.
7. Ford Festiva Xzibit suprises Vanessa, the owner of a tiny Ford Festiva she calls "Skippy."
8. Nissan Maxima X introduces the guys at GAS to Seth's 1989 Maxima that has no working front doors.
9. Honda CRX Chamillionaire fills in for Xzibit and finds a comic book fan who loves the Fantastic Four.
10. Ford Econoline/Doggie Van Xzibit and the guys find a kid named David who owns a mobile doggie grooming company.
11. Jeep Grand Wagoneer Xzibit gets his hands on a Jeep Grand Wagoneer owned by Will, a contractor who is always on the go. The guys at GAS give the Jeep a 'lowrider' style paint job and airbags and they also put in the ultimate contractors tool box in the back.
12. Pontiac Sunbird Xzibit and the guys at GAS take in a Pontiac Sunbird owned by Esmeralda.
13. Toyota RAV4 Xzibit and the guys at GAS set their sights on Justin's 1997 Toyota RAV4.
14. Crown Victoria Station Wagon Xzibit surprises an EMT/nurse named Therese who owns a 1984 Ford Crown Victoria station wagon.
15. Chevy Cavalier Xzibit and the guys set their sights on a 2002 Chevy Cavalier owned by Amber.
16. Subaru Impreza Xzibit and the guys at GAS take aim at a 1996 Subaru Impreza owned by a paintball player named Louis.
17. Cadillac Hearse Xzibit surprises Andrew, a cook, and the owner of a 1970 Cadillac hearse.