5.0 out of 5 stars Comforter bed set
I had a hard time finding just the right color of green to go with the paint color of my room. This was even better than the picture! Love it. Very stylish and holds up great. Love all the extra pillows, that comes with it. I would say great deal!
Published on October 3, 2011 by Cat

1.0 out of 5 stars Not washable
I should have listened to the first comment before buying!!!!! My colors did not bleed but the comforter did rip when I washed it. Because it didn't happen within the first 30 days I wasn't able to get a replacement. I tried contacting the company and they just said, "sorry they can't help." DO NOT BUY!!!!!
Published on July 20, 2011 by AnderJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Not washable, July 20, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I had expected, August 9, 2011
This comforter is crap. The inside is only held together by 6 button hole sized spurts of stitching and only lasted 2 months before ripping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, November 20, 2010
I bought this for the color to match our head board. The color is great but I washed the comforter before I even used it and the brown bled into the green and the stuffing inside bunched up and is all uneven inside the comforter. I do not suggest this set. Cheap!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comforter bed set, October 3, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice But Not Great Quality, February 15, 2011
I purchased this comforter set because it was the color that I needed. The original price was considerably higher than what I paid, (it was on sale ) so I thought for sure that it would be very good quality. I was happy with the time line in which I received the set, but disappointed in the overall quality. The part of the bedskirt that goes under the mattress is sewn out of that light cheesecloth material and the filling in the comforter is not great. Overall, this was purchased for my spare room and not used a lot so it is fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars scratchy fabric, April 25, 2011
This review is from: Chezmoi Collection Solid 3-Tone 7-Piece Comforter Set/Bed-in-a-Bag, California King, Sage/Beige/Brown (Misc.)
The set looks pretty, colors are perfect. But to lay down on it is not comfortable. Fabric is scratchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 piece comforter set, April 29, 2012
Wow! Much more luxurious than I would have expected! Very comfortable, and comes out of the wash really smooth and nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bed Comforter Set, August 30, 2011
I love this set, goes great with my black lacquer furniture. It has a nice shine to the material. The only downside to the set is that the wrinkles in the comforter are hard to get out, if that will bother you then don't get it but if you can deal with that being the overall look I would say give this set a real consideration in your search.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this comforter set, March 27, 2014
This was a great find, it fits well with the green color in my bedroom and the pictures are a good representation of what it looks like. I would recommend this to anyone with similar color needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars True to image and description, December 28, 2013
Looks exactly like the image and the description is true (measurements, everything that is included was included in the package). Only thing is to be sure you know that it does not come with sheets and only two pillow cases if you sleep with many. You'll need to purchase the linen separately through the same company for exact color but since it is multicolored, you can easily purchase other colors (white, cream, shades of brown to match). Overall, it's true to description and a great modern design to make any room look bigger without the busy prints. The color scheme works well with common furniture made of wood. Would recommend it to those who knows what is and isn't included.

Rate and Discover Movies