4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but.......
I like this design a lot. however, one problem. the bag says "dry clean only" however, on here it's listed as "machine washable" what a big let down... however, I like it. so, I am keeping it. I might try to hand clean it... but, like I said. I like the design. would I say people to buy from this seller? probably not.
Published on July 7, 2009 by HONEY BUN RUN

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute design but..
Very cute design but it collects lint like crazy. Also it wrinkles very easy and the wrinkles are hard to get out. Iput it in the dryer for 20 mins and the colors faded on the white.
Published on August 22, 2009 by M. Hansen

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute design but.., August 22, 2009
This review is from: Chezmoi Collection Micro Suede Patchwork 7-Piece Comforter Set, Queen, Black/Brown/White (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars No what it seems on the picture, February 22, 2010
The comforter looks like its fuller and thick on the picture. Once you actually get it, its more like a thin quilt. Definately not what i was expecting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but......., July 7, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE SET, July 17, 2010
I bought this a few months ago and it is the best bedding set that I have ever bought. I machine wash it all the time and it has stood up to it just fine Everything has kept their colors great and is just like I Just bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, May 13, 2011
I was very hesitant on purchasing this set b/c of the other reviews I read BUT I am so pleased with this set I'm glad I didn't listen to the other reviews. It is very true to its image on the screen and very soft. I disagree with the comments that said it is poor quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars great soft n warm set, January 20, 2012
Saida Marines (NEW YORK, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I've own this wonderful set for about 2years now in spite of all the negative reviews when i purchase this item i decided 2 buy it anyways I fell in love with the look of it on my bed just as wonderful as the picture I read a lot on how when u wash it the black bleeds into the other colors so i was spectacle about purchasing but as u know i still went ahead and got it wise choice in my part very happy that i didn't listen to the reviews i obviously have washed it multiple times in a front load washer in cold water and flat/hang dried it and no bleeding has occurred and i have gotten plenty of compliments from friends and family :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Disappointing, October 29, 2011
I registered for this for my wedding and shortly afterwards it went unavailable. It didn't come available again until after the wedding. Needless to say I was super excited and bought it right away. The thing I was most excited for was that it was machine washable and not dry clean only like so many other bedding sets I'd come upon. After it arrived I decided to wash it before putting it on my bed. I followed the instructions and yet the brown and black bled onto the white patches. I was devastated. I attempted to return it but UPS wanted almost $45 to ship it. They told me to contact the company and see if they would send me a prepaid shipping label. The company refused and told me to go to the USPS where it would only cost $17. After sweet talking the nice man at the post office into accepting the bulging box that it wouldn't fit into anymore I was able to ship it back. After already spending over $30 for shipping at this point I was very nervous to get a replacement for fear the next one would do the same thing. And the fact that it goes out of stock for months at a time. I patiently waited for a refund and when I finally got it, it was only for $54. I paid $69!! When I tried to contact the company to ask them why the difference, there was no response. So now I'm out all that money and still have no comforter for my bed. I realize that this review is supposed to be for the comforter and not the company, but I feel I should warn others so you don't have to deal with a company that isn't customer friendly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, June 20, 2010
This set is beautiful. Very rich looking. Excellent price and believe me I shopped and shopped and shopped looking for just the right look for the right price. It's worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Desing but the material its not the best, June 27, 2009
This is a great comforter, the design its amazing, comes with the pillows. the material its not the best, but in general its a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Satisfied, October 20, 2011
At first I admit I was skeptical about buying a comforter set as cheap as $60. I looked all around the internet and it seemed like this was a ridiculously low price for all that was included. I read through the reviews, finding everything from pissed off people who ruined theirs in the washer to customers who were more than satisfied for the product. As I read them, I realized the angry customers were those who had less typing capability and seemed to be less familiar with the English language. Maybe they would've had a better time with their product if they hadn't washed their comforters right out of the bag, and when the time came, to wash it on DELICATE. Follow those two simple directions (that are inside the bag if you really need them) when you buy this set and you'll be more than satisfied for your money, I sure was.

$149.99 $72.35
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.