Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chi Chi's Green Chilies Diced, 4.25-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 29, 2012
I'd searched several local supermarkets for green chillies, but with no luck. Silly, I should have tried Amazon first. Obviously, Amazon had them, but at a price I'd have spent for one can, I got a case of 12 cans. They definitely provide a unique flavor addition to many dishes. The thought of having a dozen cans of green chillies somewhat overwhelmed me, but I've quickly learned to love the new taste sensation the chillies add. It probably won't be too long before I'll be placing another order.
on December 19, 2014
Taste is personal, I can only compare these to other brands I have bought. This brand seemed slightly watery and bitter, but perhaps that is the correct flavor and I never knew. I wish I had not bought a case, as they change the flavor of casseroles a great deal, and I need to adjust for the bitterness, so I have quit using them. Again, perhaps this flavor is precisely correct and I am not the right person to review them. They are a very, very fine dice, almost a puree, have seeds, and from can to can, they have been consistent in density and quality, which is excellent. As for heat, they are extremely mild, and heat is the one aspect I am adequate to review.
on January 31, 2014
...since the final step in my home made salsa is to blend it, Chi-Chi's green chilies work well. The product texture is not high quality, but the flavor, price, and reliability are 5-star...perfect for a blended salsa
on August 12, 2013
The only stupid reason for not giving these chilies a five star rating is because they're very mild but I still like the flavor and many uses for this product. The small cans are very convenient and excessive chilies store well in Tupperware. They are a little soft and I like to dump what little liquid that comes in a newly opened can. Great with eggs, potatoes or anything needing that small amount of extra flavor but for me the next order will be for the hot chilies. Nothing wrong with this brand and no dents in the cans.
on July 31, 2012
I started buying these when the Ortega brand became unavailable on Amazon. These are just what I want and the price is better on Amazon than for the same type chilies at the grocery stores.

Great in dips/salsas and for adding extra vegetables to frozen rice and beans/enchiladas. Fast addition to "dress up" frozen/microwave entrees for an easy meal. I can eat a can of these almost every day!
on March 17, 2013
After living in New Mexico for more than 10 years, we miss roasted chili peppers for our stew bowls! I found this item from Amazon and ordered twice a year, and use them 4 cans for each batch of chili stew. Even my kids love them! Mild taste, peeled and diced, easy to use, no mess. Recommend it to whoever loves roasted and diced chili. I wish there are medium hot variety.
on December 18, 2012
If you want to aadd zip and flavor to any dish add these. Always just hot enough and the best tasting. This is the most dependable brand that I have ever used.
on June 12, 2013
These are a little spicy but not to hot. Just right for my use. I make my own salsa and this product is great to add to the tomatoes.
VINE VOICEon January 22, 2010
Chi-Chi's has jumped in to the selling on Amazon pool. Trusted name, tasty chilies for all your favorite recipes, and a GREAT price here on Amazon. These chilies are warm, not super hot, and add a nice subtle flavor to soups, stews, and tons of Mexican dishes. These are not in all stores, so very nice find here and super great price with free Amazon Prime shipping. Grab yours today!
on March 24, 2013
Hatch green chile is marketed under many different brands. This product comes in the same can, with the same can markings as Hatch green chile, at a lower price. Tastes great..