Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Style Name: Barack Obama|Change

on June 3, 2013
I didn't know that chia pets sweat the water that you replenish them with. It was also missing the alleged tray it claimed to come with and ruined a wood desk of mine. The chia sprouts don't grow full, they're long and stringy and Barack is looking quite creepy. Not a fan.
44 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
I purchased a Chia Obama and a Chia Romney to have our own Presidential race. Both chia-candidates had significant allopecia, though chia-Romneys larger head size gave him the edge as he seemed to retain more water and sprout better. I found the instructions a bit lacking as to how often to water once seeds sprouted. Neither chia grew very well. I think the more upright nature of the chias is a problem -- most of the sprouts were on the sides, not the top where hair would be. I wouldnt try this shape of a chia again.
on May 2, 2014
After mixing the seeds and aplying them, the seeds only grew from the top of the ears down. It is impossible to keep enough water in it for it to grow on the top. I filled it several times a day, and tray has to be emptied several times a day. Thumbs down too much work and mess to be fun
on December 13, 2015
Nice growth but it forced me to choose a new health plan that was $500 more than my current plan. Also when no one was watching it set the Mideast on fire.
66 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2015
Tried to use this but it redistributed all my chia seeds, would not recommend
on October 4, 2012
I bought one for my Republican co worker for last Xmas
Secret Santa. He nearly wet his pants when he opened it up.
How many gifts can you say that about?
on September 12, 2009
Before purchasing Chia Obama, I was dying of cancer, my car was due to be repossessed, and my wife wanted a divorce. Since buying Chia Obama, I am considered cancer-free, I won the lottery and bought a Hummer, and my wife and I are in love now more than ever. Chia Obama is the real hope and change, despite having no actual plan behind that!
66 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2015
Cute item. I had to get this as a gag gift for a coworker. She collects them in her office and loved this Obama one to add to her collection. I don't know how well the hair will grow. Will update once she puts it together to let you know.
on December 30, 2011
What a great gift idea! Delivery time was awesome too! Packageing was in perfect shape. Was an appretiated gift. Kind of unrealistice face fetures but still good. Came with seeds and I heard it grew nicely.
on October 17, 2014
Exploded great when my wife shot it.