Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on January 2, 2007
I wasn't too sure if my cat would like it or not, but after she sniffed it for a few seconds, she couldn't stop eating it! She loves it. She purrs and meows for it as if it's a treat! I'm super impressed and will definitely keep buying this for her once all the grass stops growing. A must for cats!
on January 17, 2008
Our two cats received this for Christmas and as soon as it reached 3-4 inches they devoured it, even pulling out of dirt. They go into this much faster than prepared grown grass purchased from pet stores.
on January 14, 2009
I purchased this for my best friend's indoor cat; the cat COMPLETELY went to town on it -- so much so that my friend had to move it to a shelf out of the cat's reach so that it wouldn't be eaten all in one sitting. The grass grows amazingly quickly and our overall feeling is that it's a welcome treat to a cat who isn't allowed outside where they'd normally be able to "graze." Buy it!
on October 7, 2013
My cat loves this grass so this is my second planter. The seeds seem to take a little longer to germinate but I have more seeds on order. My cat will always now have a continuous supply since I may plant second planter when the other starts to wilt.
on May 29, 2013
Really nice ceramic planter It is true to the add. Quick delivery time. Your cats will love munchin on this grass and it's good for their digestive tract.
on August 2, 2010
I own a Chia Cat Grass Planter and am very happy with it and the cats love it!! I also purchased one for a friend who recently rescued two cats and her cats also like it. It has a very whimsical design which appeals to cat lovers.
on January 10, 2008
My cat loves this product! It grew very fast it was edible in a few days, I love this and will would buy it again.
on October 28, 2013
My cat goes to it time and time again until it is all gone. She loves this treat. No matter how well she is fed she will nibble on this grass throughout the day and night.
on February 26, 2013
This is a great & healthier alternative to having you cat eat household plants, particurily plants that cause my cat to get sick, like poinsetta plants etc.
on March 30, 2009
My cats love this product. It grew fast and they were able to enjoy it soon after I planted the seeds. Seed refills are also available, if needed.