- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BCOCS1C
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,969 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
ChiaoGoo Spin Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set Small Needles: Size US 2 (2.75mm) - Size US 8 (5mm) 2500-S
|Price:||$63.11 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$26.89 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Set contains 7 needle 5" tips: US 2 (2.75mm), US 3 (3.25mm), US 4 (3.55mm) , US 5 (3.75mm), US 6 (4mm), US 7 (4.5mm), US 8 (5mm)
- 3 cable lengths 24" (60cm), 32" (80cm), and 40" (100cm)
- 1 small cable connector, 2 small End Stoppers
- 2 cord keys, 1 Needle Gauge and 24 Stitch Markers (6 units of 4 styles) and a convenience cloth carry case
- ChiaoGoo products are mostly made in Hangzhou, China, distributed from Troy, MI (USA) and adheres to the latest environment-friendly manufacturing processes; most products are 100% recyclable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I like the flexibility of the cables; they aren't too loose and they aren't too stiff. I found that I didn't even have to soak the cables in hot water to loosen them, as I usually do with the KP cables.
The bamboo is just slightly grabby...I am a relatively slow knitter to begin with and I feel more secure with grabbier needles, but if you are most comfortable knitting quickly and need the speed, I'd say go with metal needles.
The case these come in is fantastic. It is clearly sewn together nicely - quality construction all around. The stitch markers that also come packaged with it are so useful and cute that I ordered more.
The only reason this product gets 4 instead of 5 stars is that there are some sharp changes in the width of the needle where the joins are. Instead of a smooth flowing transition, there is a relatively sharp "cliff" or "ridge" that the yarn has to get over to make it from the cable back on the needle. This hasn't been a major problem, but it would be easier to do when knitting tightly if the edges were smoother.
Overall I love these needles and if ever I do decide to try metal interchangeables I'll go with Chiagoo's Twist set.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are lovely knitting needles. The bamboo tips are just sharp enough to catch fuzzy yarns, but not so sharp that they split the plies apart. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Milk Donor Mama
Already had a set of these knitting needles. They are the cream of the crop, smooth, easy on the hands. Enjoyed knitting with them. That is why
I bought a second set....
After a few hours of knitting with the 9mm tips, they've split about 1 inch from the tip (where it actually becomes 9mm) and now they're unusable as the yarn won't pass over that... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I wanted small tips for some lace and some baby projects I wanted to do. The needles work well for my projects, except that the yarn hangs up on the (permanent) joint between the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Itchy Feet
I love love love these needles! Very smooth, sharp points, long enough to fit comfortably in my hands, and the spin cables reduce measurably the twisting prevalent amongst knitting... Read morePublished 5 months ago by JMS