The Complete Guide to a Fabulous College Life!
From the day you set foot on campus until the day you wear a cap and gown, get advice from a source you can trust: the expert team of all-star college students and recent grads behind U Chic. This indispensible college resource has everything you need to know, including:
- Getting Started: First week advice and tuning out the homesick blues
- Sharing Space: A fashionista's tips for fitting it all in
- Healthy and Happy: Common campus ailments, staying fit on dorm food, and Sex Ed 101
- Sorority Chic: The ins and outs of going Greek
- Love Life: Love vs. hookups and surviving long-distance relationships
- Head of the Class: Picking the right major, getting ready for finals, and studying tips and tricks
PRAISE FOR U CHIC
"Get ready to be empowered. This isn't just a manual to college, but to life!"
Stephanie Elizondo Griest | Author of 100 Places Every Woman Should Go
"Lots of clever strategies on how to have a fabulous time at college, combined with wise advice on how to avoid all-too-common mistakes. A great resource for anyone who wants to be a chic college coed."
Kim Clark | Senior Writer, U.S.News & World Report
"Full of fun, sassy advice on how to make the most of a great time of life, U Chic makes me yearn for my college days!"
Marcy McGinnis | Associate Dean, School of Journalism, Stony Brook University
"From the sisterhood of girlfriends who've been there, U Chic answers everything a college girl really wants to know."
Tracey Wong Briggs | Former coordinator of USA TODAY's All-USA Academic and Teacher Teams