Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 30, 2013
This arrived promptly and the quality is OK. However, be careful when looking at the photos. The thumbnail is more accurate. The Blackhawks logo on the front is small, about 60% of the size on the genuine jerseys you buy at the Blackhawks Store on Michigan in Chicago. This is an RBK jersey, a Canadian jersey and NOT a US Reeebok...it is an official jersey...but it is RBK not Reebok--you will not have the official Reebok patch on the lower right in the front. The patches are all high quality though...genuine cloth patches on the shoulders...all in all OK for the value.
on April 7, 2010
The price seemed almost too good to be true, I was worried I would end up with a cheap knockoff. It appears to be the real McCoy. Very nice.
on July 4, 2013
This jersey was a combination graduation/birthday gift for my son. After ordering the item, he waited daily, like a loyal dog at the door, for his delivery, as excited as a youngster on Christmas Eve ready to open the big present. When it arrives ahead of schedule, he was ecstatic. I was pleased by the quality and the value of the purchase. This vendor gets high marks in all areas and I'd gladly buy from him again. My son has worn the shirt daily now for about three weeks. We are waiting for him to fall asleep so we can sneak in and grab the jersey and give it its first bath.
on February 28, 2014
I am 6'3" and 205 lbs. Both my torso and legs are slightly longer than average, so I wear a 36" inseam and wear large tall shirts. Most jersey's don't come in large tall. I went back and forth on getting a Large Hockey Sweater or an XL. I went with the XL and I'm glad I did. I appreciate the extra length (about 2" longer than a L) and don't mind that it's a little baggier. I'd do the same thing again if I could go back in time.
on June 8, 2013
Got it just in time for the Game!!!On Time personally handed to me by a USPS Employee. This is quality all sewn in brand new authentic tags on,not like those at Sports Authority or any other cheap store .....Top Notch Jerseys is the Best!! Thank you guys!!! Go Hawks!!!
on August 15, 2013
This item is shipped from several different sellers, it appears, so perhaps I just got unlucky. However, I ordered this product after seeing so many reviews that cited how real and nice it looked. What I received was the worst knock-off I've ever seen. There is a reason the shoulder patches aren't shown in the product photos - it looks like I described a Blackhawks shoulder patch to you over the phone and you made one without ever having seen one.

However, they did refund my money quickly and without question. For a $100 jersey, I was very upset with this purchase. For a free jersey, I'm relatively pleased.
on January 7, 2014
I ordered this Jersey online expecting it to have the similar quality of Replica Jerseys marketed at NHL sites. When the Jersey arrived the stitching was substandard, the transition between colors lacked clarity and the sizing was odd. The Jersey failed to meet my expectations which was unfortunate as it was intended as a gift.
on March 29, 2013
I ordered the Blackhawks #88 Kane jersey for my son's 14th birthday. It arrived very quickly, with a day to spare, and is just what I was looking for! I had a wonderful experience purchasing from Top Notch Jerseys and hope to purchase from them again in the future.
on March 10, 2013
I love my jersey, it's truly the best jersey in sports. I wore it to my birthday party and received a lot of compliments. The description is dead on and the look is better in person. Thanks for the great service and speedy shipping!
on September 15, 2013
The jersey arrived faster than I had anticipated and it fits my husband perfectly! These run true to size so be sure to order your normal shirt size.