Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.76 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Piece Prep Knife Gift Set
|Price:||$25.66 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3-piece knife set: 8-inch chef's knife, 5-inch boning knife, and 3-inch paring knife
- High-carbon 420 stainless-steel blades resist rust and stains; exclusive Taper Grind edges stay sharp and are easy to re-sharpen
- Full-tang blades extend from tip of knife to end of handle, lend balance and weight
- Ergonomic, contoured handles made of solid walnut, secured by triple-compression brass rivets
- Classic styling; hand wash only; covered by lifetime warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Design: 3 piece set
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that, the knife is GREAT! I like the feel of the walnut handle, which is nice in an age of plastic handles.
The teeth are spaced a LITTLE wider than my last bread knife, but I don't think it cuts differently. Either way, this knife cuts through even the toughest 3 day-old ciabatta crust with ease.
Don't overspend on your bread knife; if taken care of this will last your lifetime.
I recently began making homemade bread and wanted to obtain a good bread knife. Being a fugal person... I balk at the prices of "designer cutlery".
This knife is every bit as well made as those selling for triple the price (and more).
* Heavy weight high carbon stainless steel blade
* Full blade tang through handle
* Triple riveted handle
* "Business End" of the knife is a full 10"... The entire knife is actually 15", including the handle.
In a Quality/Cost ratio analysis... This knife is an absolute STEAL!!!
Will they compete with the German made Henckles? No, but then again they cost less than a tenth of what the Henckles would have. For the price they are a bargain.
Not quite as sharp or as well-made as the original. Only very knowledgeable would be able to tell the difference as there is no country of origin on this knife or on the original.
Made even better by 4 for 3 special offer.
Warning: The teeth on this knife are a little on the coarse side, so If you intend to slice delicate items such as pastries or smoked salmon, you may want to look for a knife who's serrations are finer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great knife at a reasonable price. It keeps its edge nicely. I have three other Chicago Cutlery wooden handle knives that are about 15 years old. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Colo. Reed
I have several people in my life who just love to go old school on kitchen knives, and Chicago Cutlery is a knife I can always depend on to meet their needs when they want... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sid Og
The length is great. It fits nice between the grooves of the plastic bread slicerPublished 7 days ago by Rita deCausssin
Chicago cutlery is great. This paring knife is my "go to" knife for cutting up veggies etc.Published 7 days ago by Carolyn
Not as sharp as I was hoping, but cuts the bejeezis out of breadPublished 7 days ago by Mark Z. Ciarleglio
works just fine.. needed the longer blade for the bread slicer...Published 9 days ago by frannie shewmaker