Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chicago Ladies Bullet Skate (Size 2)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 2|Change

on October 11, 2011
I've been using my new skates a lot lately and I must say I am satisfied with the feel and quality of this product. The original wheels are good for grip on indoor surfaces and the bearings + (softer) wheel combo don't roll for super long distances but that's to be expected. Slightly loosening the wheels allow for longer roll and slightly loosening the trucks (both with the tool included) allow for better mobility. The boot fits secure and is true to size.
on September 24, 2013
I ordered these for roller derby and they may be pink for ladies, but the sizing is in MENS! Please don't skate with skates that will be too big...I ordered an 8 as I am a ladies 8 but I should have gotten a 7 since it's in mens
on October 10, 2011
Purchased a set of these skates for my daughter's 14hth birthday. She's been skating a weekly basis for quite some time and wanted her own skates. Will take quite some time to recoup the cost of rentals, but that's really not the point here.
Sizing is very close. They seemed to run just a little big - mostly in the width. Take this that these are built for "average" feet - my daughter has been "blesses" with my narrow feet.
First time out, they need to be adjusted. Once that is done the feedback I have gotten is that they are great skates. She's very happy with them and said her skating has improved since she's been using them. They are the greatest in the world, but for the cost they are far better than using rentals at the rink!
If your kid is into skating, and wants a decent pair to roll on - consider these.
on June 22, 2013
RIght size, nice wheels, -great skate. Love the colors and the retro look, and the way they handle on asphalt trails.
on June 29, 2011
My daughter wanted Roller Skates for Christmas and I thought it might be fun to try again too....I skated my way through the 80's! I was so happy to find skates that reminded me of my childhood and looked cool as my 7 year old said. The Chicago skates were exactly what I wanted. They are comfortable and I love the syle and color..yes I got Pink! I highly recommend this skates pro or not!
on June 23, 2014
We got these for my daughter for her birthday in December. She loves them. The size is correct. She wears them in the house (we have hardwood floors.) Every time she skates into the room I want to say, "Hi Tootie!" But you have to be old enough to remember the show, "The Facts of Life" from my childhood to get the reference! :)
on July 10, 2013
I love these skates! They are comfortable and lots of fun. What a great way to exercise. I'm so glad I bought these; I never liked rollerblades because it hurt my ankles. The support of these skates is perfectly distributed.
on May 13, 2015
I bought these for my daughter when it was clear that she liked to roller skate. I had purchased some cheaper skates at Walmart, the kind that adjust to multiple sizes, look a bit like ski boots, etc., which are just fine for the occasional skate around your neighborhood - but these are a BIG upgrade, for what was only about $15 more. The tops will last (you never know about those Velcro straps, though), and the wheels are replaceable, so I am not worried about getting my money's worth.

The low-cut style was not as hard for her to get accustomed to as I thought. Moving from ankle-bracing boots to these was an easy transition for her, but she's very experienced on ice skates. I might worry more about rolled ankles, otherwise. Ah, they're kids, they heal fast. :)
on November 12, 2015
LOVE my new skates! They were exactly what I ordered and fit perfectly (I wear a ladies size 7 1/2 so I ordered an 8). The quality was very nice and I've enjoyed taking them for a spin!
review image
on March 6, 2016
I buy these skates because I'm planning on starting to rollerskate at least twice a month on a quiet night and then I go and rip a muscle in my knee, necessitating surgery! I hope it gets well enough to use these, because they're very nice, in mint condition and I really want to skate! They arrived well wrapped up - I had to work to get into the package - and they came in good time. Thank you!