5.0 out of 5 stars Overall Great!
Published on October 11, 2011 by KevinT707

3.0 out of 5 stars stepdaughters skates
these are great for starters and that is exactly what she is. i think they are kinda cheaply made and the shoe strings are rediclously long.
Published 16 months ago by december duvall

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall Great!, October 11, 2011
I've been using my new skates a lot lately and I must say I am satisfied with the feel and quality of this product. The original wheels are good for grip on indoor surfaces and the bearings + (softer) wheel combo don't roll for super long distances but that's to be expected. Slightly loosening the wheels allow for longer roll and slightly loosening the trucks (both with the tool included) allow for better mobility. The boot fits secure and is true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roller Mom!, June 29, 2011
My daughter wanted Roller Skates for Christmas and I thought it might be fun to try again too....I skated my way through the 80's! I was so happy to find skates that reminded me of my childhood and looked cool as my 7 year old said. The Chicago skates were exactly what I wanted. They are comfortable and I love the syle and color..yes I got Pink! I highly recommend this skates pro or not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skates for a great price, October 10, 2011
Purchased a set of these skates for my daughter's 14hth birthday. She's been skating a weekly basis for quite some time and wanted her own skates. Will take quite some time to recoup the cost of rentals, but that's really not the point here.
Sizing is very close. They seemed to run just a little big - mostly in the width. Take this that these are built for "average" feet - my daughter has been "blesses" with my narrow feet.
First time out, they need to be adjusted. Once that is done the feedback I have gotten is that they are great skates. She's very happy with them and said her skating has improved since she's been using them. They are the greatest in the world, but for the cost they are far better than using rentals at the rink!
If your kid is into skating, and wants a decent pair to roll on - consider these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skate, June 22, 2013
Rachel Boyd (CLEVELAND, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
RIght size, nice wheels, -great skate. Love the colors and the retro look, and the way they handle on asphalt trails.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is in mens, September 24, 2013
I ordered these for roller derby and they may be pink for ladies, but the sizing is in MENS! Please don't skate with skates that will be too big...I ordered an 8 as I am a ladies 8 but I should have gotten a 7 since it's in mens

5.0 out of 5 stars Skates, July 10, 2013
I love these skates! They are comfortable and lots of fun. What a great way to exercise. I'm so glad I bought these; I never liked rollerblades because it hurt my ankles. The support of these skates is perfectly distributed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 10, 2013
these skates are true to size, fast delivery and they get compliments all the time i highly recommend them to anyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars stepdaughters skates, July 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves them!, March 21, 2013
My daughter got these as a present post Christmas! She wears them everytime we go roller skating. She says they are comfortable. They are kinda fast, but not too fast. She says they are easier to balance in because of the wider tires and better grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Buttlet Skates were delivered to my home in very good condition. They were packed well, July 19, 2014
These Chicago Ladies Buttlet Skates were delivered to my home in very good condition. They were packed well. I like how the strap fits easily across the top of the skate. I also like how well the top of the skate fits across the ankle, which gives me a good support. The wheels glide over the surface of whatever the skates is rolling over. I'd buy these again. I've recommended these skates to some of my friends.

Chicago Ladies Bullet Skate (Size 2)
$59.99 $45.47