Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Chicago Metallic 26631 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 54% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Chicago Metallic 26631 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Carbon steel for durability, strength and superior heat conduction
- Non-stick coating for easy release
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Grey
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Chicago Metallic 26631 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan
Bellemain 12-Cup Nonstick Madeleine Pan B00L5HCVSG
Norpro Nonstick Mini Madeleine Pan B000SSV648
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||0.9 inches x 15.8 inches x 7.8 inches||0.9 inches x 15.8 inches x 8.5 inches||0.6 inches x 13 inches x 9.8 inches||0.5 inches x 15 inches x 9 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
If you're looking for a no-fuss way to fill people up with delicious Madeleines, this is the pan to get. It takes less than 15 minutes from the thought to the mouths. Great for hungry teenagers with exquisite tastes.
Totally happy with this purchase. Pay a few dollars more and have better results!
1. The coating on this pan is not as nice as on the pans I already own. When making madeleines side by side in each pan in the same oven, the madeleines in the Chicago Metallic Pan burned/browned quickly on the edges and madeleine ridges, making it a really contrasty looking madeleine cake. Whereas with my other pans they brown lightly, evenly, perfectly.
2. The lip on the Chicago Metallic pan is designed so that they don't stack directly on top of each other, presumably to avoid scratching. But it leaves it sitting on top of each other with all of the pressure on the edges and it slides back and forth and is not stable. It also makes it extremely difficult to get out of the oven with mitts on. There is no ledge to grab and the side lips turn downward. This also interferes with how it slides on the grate of the oven.
I did not have a problem with the non-stick properties of the Chicago Metallic pans, just the uneven baking. The pans I bought from the retail store, were a little more expensive, but they produce madeleines that are far better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best bakeware pan I have ever bought. Like another reviewer, if you mess this one up, you don't belong in the kitchen. I bought two which is perfect for most recipes. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Peggy Hurd
This mold makes the best sized madelines! The non-stick worked great but I still sprayed with non-stick spray to be safePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Nothing stuck to the surface, which is a huge plus since having uneven, lumpy tea cookies is not an option. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Christina