Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

90%
10%
Size: 6 cup|Change

on January 19, 2014
"Made in America," was my primary reason for purchasing this pan. Items manufactured in America are definitely made better and hopefully, will not contain any harmful chemicals. I love this pan; it is heavyweight and well made, although a fraction larger than my other other two Texas sized muffin pans, so that it will not fit into my Breville oven. I am partial to Chicago Metallic products, they are more expensive than others, and I have never had an issue with them, as "one gets what one paid for." I am dismayed to discover that although Chicago Metallic claims all of its products are made in the USA, the enclosure around the pan clearly states "Made in China."
on February 18, 2013
I had another muffin pan that was sticking so based on the reviews decided to try this one. It's perfect. Great size for making jumbo muffins. I make egg muffins each week for breakfast with eggs, salsa, meat and cheese and they tend to stick. Not in this pan - they slide out easy breezy. Well worth the money and several months later, still not sticking.
on August 3, 2011
I am French and I have been looking for a real muffin pan for a very long time. I finally decided to get those. The muffins are huge with a great top and they come out of the pan juste like that! I am so happy with it! Highly recommanded!
on January 26, 2016
Disclaimer: I am uber PICKY when it comes to quality. Of anything. Always. I seriously couldn't ask for better muffin pans! By the time I got these, my husband and I had a bajillion Pinterest inspired recipes we couldn't wait to get testing in them. We went for a recipe that would surely stick if these weren't excellent quality pans first and.... *fistpump!* NO STICKING! At all! Easy breezy cleanup and on to the next mouthgasmically healthy recipe. Already bought two and we're buying two more. So nice to pre-bake healthy, quick, breakfasts, snacks and desserts using whole, real, foods and freezing them ourselves. Very helpful in our quest to eliminate preservatives from our fast paced life's diet. WIN!
TIP: Don't EVER use cooking spray on non-stick BAKING pans of any type as it will bake on a layer of ick that totally betrays the reason for buying non-stick pans.
on May 15, 2011
I've spent the past couple of years replacing all of my bakeware with Chicago Metallic. I love to cook, and this bakeware never disappoints. Cooks evenly, cleans up nice, what more do you need?
on February 4, 2011
True Texas sizes Muffins from a top quality pan. Chicago Metallic products are always dependable. They stand up to lots of baking and I recommend them.

on January 18, 2015
Needed a decent pan for constructing mini pot pies. American made, 25 year warranty from a respected company, and preforms exceptionally well. I may even consider using it for giant muffins at some point!
on July 21, 2014
I bought this pan so I could make larger muffins than the ones typical muffin pans make. I also wanted a nonstick pan since I don't want to use paper liners.

This pan meets all expectations. Muffins pop out easily, and cleanup is a breeze--a nylon dish brush removes any crumbs left behind.
on March 5, 2014
This is the second one I bought and I was satisfied with the first one. I am very careful with all the baking pans I buy. The first one is holding up very well. I needed a second because I wanted to make a dozen giant muffins at a time. I couldn't find a decent giant muffin pan around my way and I don't live in the sticks.
on March 4, 2015
This is by far the best piece of bakeware I've ever owned. I needed something specifically non-stick as I use this primarily to make individual servings egg cups for breakfast, and all other muffin tins took days to clean. I'm talking, scraping your nail around the whole thing to get all the pieces of egg off. After I use this you can hardly tell it's dirty because there is nothing left behind. I don't know how this will work for baked goods, but I imagine it will perform wonderfully. I want to eventually exchange out all my bakeware for Chicago Metallic. Excellent product.