Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on January 1, 2014
This hat is not only good looking on any male or female, I've never had a ballcap that fits so snug and comfortably on my head. It has a little bit of elastic built INTO the hat which truly makes it incredibly comfortable to wear. And I've received a lot of compliments.
on October 16, 2013
I had purchased this because the last Reebok Chicago Bears hat I had purchased was the best hat I ever owned. It was getting a bit raggedy, so I looked this up and placed my order without fear. I was right -- perfect.
on August 20, 2012
Once again Reebok hit a home run with the sideline hats. They fit awesome, the bill is curved just right and the top is not too big. It's just the perfect hat. I wish they would make the baseball hats as well.
on December 19, 2013
Ordered a last minute Christmas gift - a Chicago Bears hat. The paper work says Chicago Bears, the tag on the plastic wrap says Chicago Bears, and my order says Chicago Bears. But the hat is very clearly Pittsburgh Steelers.

2 Stars instead of 1 because it seems like good quality and I know someone who likes the Steelers. Too late to try getting a replacement for the holidays.
on April 9, 2014
I love how the hat looks but it fits a little tight. I wear a size 7 1/2 and I find this flex fit hat gives me a headache after 1/2 hour wearing it. Pass if you have a huge noggin.
on October 31, 2013
I have a larger than average head and often have a hard time finding a fitted hat in my size. The flex-fit Large/X-Large hat however is large enough to fit snug but comfortable. The hat is also very well made and looks like it will hold up for years to come.
on February 3, 2013
This cap is perfect. I own another Reebok brand cap, and new to order small...they run very large. My husband normal wears a large in flexfit caps, I ordered him the small/med in this one.
on January 22, 2013
The hat was exactly what I had ordered and I was extremely impressed by the service, as I had ordered just a few days before Christmas and the items came before Christmas Eve.
on February 27, 2014
its a gr8 hat--comfortable durable and stylish, but i was expecting more of a nylon based elastic top..but its not that big of a deal..i like it alot
on August 21, 2012
This is a really well made flex fit hat.. The kind of quality that I expect from an NFL product. Great Bears design and the fit is great. Go Bears!!!