Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 19, 2011
My 9m old girl really enjoys this walker. I had a tough time finding walkers because I have tile floors and those walkers with plastic wheels just don't work on hard floors. It has a strip of rubber that cover the wheels and rubber rollerblade brake-like pads on the rear wheels that allow for more control, it doesn't seem like it can get away from her, but it does move smoothly forwards and backwards. It's very stable, as she can pull herself up using this walker and it will not tip over. I also like that there are 6 height settings allowing it to grow with your child (mine is tall for her age). Of course since she is just learning how to walk, she falls occasionally, but she just falls back to her bum. I don't expect to see any face plants with this well designed walker, it's worth the money! It also plays a happy tune and lights up as your child pushes it, the music stops if they stop and gets faster if it's pushed faster. I really believe that this encourages her to keep trying! Yes, the walker has no toys or other "bells & whistles" on the front like other ones, but this is exactly what I wanted.

So if you want a simple, well built walker that works on bare floors as well as carpet and won't tip over on your child, then this is the walker for you!
on December 13, 2012
This looks like a good idea on paper, but was poorly executed. The idea of it having adjustable height seems great to sort of grow with your child as they learn to pull them selves up to a standing position and then progress through the stages of eventually walking on their own. Plus having the music play as it's pushed to encourage the child to keep going is a great idea.

The max height is a little lower than you would expect though. My daughter is tall, but started walking at an early age and this had to be set to the highest setting for her and wouldn't have lasted long had it not broke.

As for the breaking part...the front axle is made of a small metal rod that is so small an flimsy our 7 month old daughter was apparently too strong for it. After about two weeks of use it started making a clicking noise near one of the front wheels. A quick inspection found the axle was a little bent and the clicking noise was from the mechanism near the wheel that triggers the music. Other than an annoying clicking sound all seemed well so we let our daughter keep playing with it. After all, she loved it. About a week after the clicking started we noticed that it would catch suddenly not allowing the front wheel to turn, causing the whole unit to tip forward and the kid to go tumbling forward bouncing her face off the unit. Needless to say it found the trashcan.

Can't believe that a company like Chicco would make such a cheap and potentially dangerous product. Heaven forbid your kid decides to try and play with this toy when you're not looking.
on December 17, 2011
This was the 3rd walker we tried for our daughter. With no carpeting in the house, we were disappointed that all the other ones seemed to slide all over the place as if the wheels were on ice! They were dangerous and one even flipped toward my daughter and hit her in the face when she tried to pull herself up with the handlebar.
This one is great because it's flip-proof as the back tires have these guards on them to keep the entire unit from tipping. Secondly, it has rubber on the tires. A huge plus. The song speeds up as my daughter does, and she seems to want to play with little else now that she can walk alone (well, without us holding her to steady her).
Two other great features are: 1) the unit folds down for easy storage or transportation, and 2) the song, while not my favorite, is not overly annoying.
We do have to help her steer as the unit is tricky to maneuver, but that's not a huge problem and she seem to be getting the hang of it.
My only gripe is that compared to the other walkers, this does nothing besides help her walk. Most of them have an activity center on the front that the baby can play with as they are sitting down. This one doesn't. But she loves it so much, I still give it 4 stars.
Great product! FINALLY!!
VINE VOICEon October 25, 2011
Even though this isn't the fanciest one available (it does not have a dozen toys attached to it) and is a little pricey, I am very happy with this walker. It has a cute little melody that entices your little one to keep pushing (which can easily be turned off if you preferred). It seems very durable. My son pulls up on it from a sitting position and it seems very sturdy. It glides well on my hardwood floor, but is not too quick where he has trouble keeping up. It also moves easily on my thick slightly shag carpet. The handle is adjustable to grow with the child. My son L.O.V.E.S. this thing. He glances it on the other side of the room and it is the only thing he wants to play with. We have been using it for two months now and his walking just keeps getting better and better.
on November 30, 2012
My son started trying to walk at 6 months so we thought tbis might help. I love its designed. It wont fall over when my son pulls himself up on it. He loves pushing it and hearing the music and seeing the lights. The only flaw is the right wheel sticks. So the toy either turns or wont move and my son falls forward. If u can imagine the fron wheels locking while a 7 month old is pushing it. He doesnt understand that it will topple forward and a few rimes it has. He has landed right on his face on top of the walker. My husband examined it and its the wheel that reads the movement causing the music. I think it has something to do with that mechanism.
on December 6, 2012
One of the front wheels provides resistance and clicks forward - I assume this is so the walker doesn't move forward faster than the baby can handle. The problem is that the other wheel doesn't act the same way, so the walker skews to one side. I find myself always holding both sides and walking behind my baby so that he doesn't fall and so that he can actually make some progress... and that sort of defeats the purpose of buying the walker, imo.
on July 22, 2014
All toys are highly subjective based on the child, so I will skip that part. The Baby Jogging is ready to go right out of the box. Snap it into place and you are ready to go. The construction is top notch! Solid and easy for a 10 month old to use. The music is fun and speeds up as the child moves faster. There are two height settings but they are subtle. As I said it comes folded so it folds nicely back up for storage or travel.
on August 12, 2013
After looking through walkers, most were reviewed poorly due to plastic wheels that kept slipping on hard surfaces and possibly resulting in injury. This walker, as others have noted, has rubber-lined wheels other internal mechanics that keep it from slipping on hardwood floors, tiles, etc. It may lack the 'toys' that other walkers with plastic wheels have but in my opinion, the primary purpose of a walker is unrelated to this caveat.
on June 29, 2016
My 8 month old took to this walker so quickly! He loves it! Works well on my carpet and hardwood floors. The music is a cute happy tune that makes us laugh when we hear it. We can definitely hear him coming and how fast he's going as the music speeds up or slows down with him. I like the fact it's adjustable and easy to fold away and take places. It doesn't have all the gizmos on the front like the others, but I kinda like the simplicity of it and my little one isn't missing any of those things. So glad I got this!!!
on December 19, 2013
This is a sturdy and wonderful walker. It is not flimsy and your toddler wont' fall from it. I wish we got this earlier. My toddler learned how to walk on this with no problem. I don't have to worry about her falling or tripping or tipping over. Highly recommend this product.