Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
The travel system is a key fit 30 car seat with the full stroller. The difference in the caddy and stroller are easy to see if you have access to images. Best way I can describe it is that the caddy is just a smaller metal frame that the car seat can be put in. The stroller is a full stroller with an attached car seat for when your child is older but the car seat also snaps into place. You would probably use the CADDY for busier places like an airport. And the stroller for where you'd want more comfort and storage options since it has the basket on the bottom. Hopefully this helps.
Jan 5, 2014 by Kristy
votes
Yes they do they completely swivel all the way around, or you can Flip the bracket down on each wheel and make them stationary. Most wonderful stroller we've ever owned, I bought this one for my daughter for her new baby. I have owned a single Cortina stroller and a double stroller by Chico love them
Oct 17, 2014 by Stacey
votes
I would call them. Their customer service is excellent.
Oct 13, 2013 by MChapp
votes
Yes.
Apr 8, 2015 by Jaimie
votes
The cortina travel system, chevron comes with a car seat that has a max weight capacity of 22 lbs, while the keyfit 30 is rated for a max capacity of 30 lbs and a max length of 30 inches. The cortina travel system, chevron will be outgrown faster than the keyfit 30.
Mar 15, 2015 by ProudMom
votes
The car seat comes with a base, which is secured with just your car's seat belt. The car seat itself goes in and out of the base easily with a loud click so you know it has connected securely. I do not believe you can use the car seat in the car without the base.
Feb 14, 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
It's neither bright or dull. I had my doubts when I purchased it online but I love the colour.
Jan 8, 2015 by kerrymob
votes
The manual says the height and weight limits are as follows: weight - 4-30 lbs (2 and 13.5 kg) height - 30 inches or less (76cm) Here's the instruction manual from Chicco: http://www.chiccousa.com/Files/pdf/product-manuals/KF30instructions3_00.pdf Good luck!
Oct 10, 2014 by PatioL
votes
You are able to take the fabric off (to wash it), but the stroller seat cannot be detached. It will lay flat so you can attach the car seat. The stroller is light weight so there really is no need to want the stroller seat to detach.
Sep 30, 2014 by ExploreEveryDay
votes
Unfortunately not, Sorry
Jul 31, 2014 by Best Buy Baby
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers