5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sturdy product
Published on March 10, 2012 by valladyn

The seat is strange. rather than letting them stand up straight it forces them forward into the tray. The battery does not last from one use to the next. Very disappointing.
Published 22 months ago by doyle184

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful sturdy product, March 10, 2012
This walker is an wonderful and sturdy product and we are really happy we bought it. We had originally bought a safety 1st walker which was pretty flimsy and the music was way to loud with no way to adjust the the volume level. This one not only has two settings for volume it also plays a variety of other sounds and songs and it even has a little locking storage tray for you to plug in your mp3 player if you don't like the music the walker is playing. While the mp3 player is on, the lights on the walker will continue to shine when your baby hits the buttons which is and added plus to keep your baby from being bored (our baby get's bored easily)
I would absolutely recommend this walker to anybody who is looking for a nice walker. It is spendy, but if you compare the quality of this one to others, you know why it's so expensive. And I figured, that if I buy nice brands now, I will hopefully get a good use out of them and have a better chance of selling them later on when my child has grown out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, May 11, 2013
As expecting parents, my wife and I had succumbed to the fiendish marketing techniques of companies putting out baby products, and purchased the Disney - Music & Lights Walker, Peek a Pooh. Needless to say, this review is not about that product; however, that is the basis for my comparison and why I feel this Chicco product deserves 5 stars. First and foremost, the mere fact my 8 month old could touch the floor while sitting in this walker (3 height adjustments) had already put this walker leagues apart from the other product. It was so rewarding to see my son play for 3 hours straight in this walker when I first put him in it. He was blazing through the house non-stop (floor and carpet).

Now that I've had this walker for several months now, I can report that the quality of this product is outstanding, particularly the build quality. My son is currently 22 pounds and loves to stand in the walker and bounce, quite vigorously, but the walker is sturdy and sound. The wheels are excellent and allow the child to maneuver with ease; I especially appreciate the soft rubber wheels on the back.

The safety mechanisms or breaks on the walker function extremely well and will bring the child to a screeching halt. I tried pushing/pulling an empty walker off an edge from multiple angles and I feel confident that this safety measure will perform exactly how it's described.

The toy on this walker snaps in the walker base and is very sturdy, and does not fall out. It can be easily removed for cleaning, which is a nice feature. It is extremely entertaining and is not annoying by any stretch of the imagination. For several months now, my son has drooled, spit up, spilled fluids, smashed it with his hands as hard as he could, and chewed on it and I have yet to see any degradation in the product. I'll be honest, I was initially worried about the design of the buttons because liquids could get into the components, but apparently that doesn't matter. Absolutely amazing!

Finally, the MP3 functionality is actually quite nice, the storage compartment is a little tight, but with slim form MP3 players it shouldn't pose a problem. The speaker works great in my opinion, but I have realistic expectations, I don't expect to feel the bass vibrations as my son walks by in his walker. This is an excellent product and I highly recommend this to anyone considering a walker.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, January 10, 2013
My pediatric developmentalist would have a fit (walkers always a no-no!), but my 7 month-old son likes this walker. He seems happy to have a little independent movement and he likes the toys and sounds on the front of the walker. I don't keep him in there long, I feel like 15-20 minutes is the maximum. Sometimes he doesn't even stay in it that long because this is a baby that likes to be held. A lot. :) But it is a good alternative to the Jumperoo and Exersaucer (also no-nos according to the specialist, but she has no children).

5.0 out of 5 stars Woot, December 4, 2012
Baby loves it. Keeps her happy while we cook, eat breakfast, etc. Not sure how much of her enjoyment is based on the fancy beeps and boops, but whatever. She loves it, we think it's cute, and there's no way that thing's tipping over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great walker, but with a couple negatives, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Chicco Dance Walker Activity Center, Waterlily (Baby Product)
My 7 1/2 month old daughter just got this, and LOVES it. She has been obsessed with standing and walking for a month now, and the sheer joy on her face as she cruises up and down the hallways and house is priceless. I read the reviews for a few other highly rated walkers, and because it seemed like the seats would be a little too high for her, I bought her this one. Her feet touch the ground perfectly so that she can get some traction really get cruising. (She is 60% for height - I think about 26 1/2" or 27".) However, there a couple of major negatives. One is the activity tray. It doesn't stay in place! There are a couple of really small bumps that are supposedly going to keep it on the tray. There is no way it's going to stay there. It was distracting, and a little baffling to my daughter anyways, so I removed it. Maybe when she gets bored with walking, I'll try to put it back on - probably with a lot of tape! The second negative is how small the seat and leg openings are. It's a really tight squeeze and I have to get her legs really straight to get them through the opening. And she's not even 8 months old! If you've got a very large child, I don't see how they're going to fit. (My daughter is about 18 pounds.) And lastly is the price. With these 2 fairly large negatives, I'm not sure if the price is good. (The other highly rated walkers are about half the price.) I would say it's not a good value, but on the other hand, my daughter does love this, and I'm sure we'll get pretty good use out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great walker!, September 8, 2012
My son loves all of the lights and music. You can attach an mp3 player to it too. Made really well. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars twins on the move, July 31, 2013
I bought 2 of these for my twin sons when they were 5 months old. I needed something to help me because they both only wanted to hang onto my arms and "walk", so I thought this would be a good start. The reason I chose this walker over another is that it is height adjustable which is mandatory - don't fall for the cheaper models that don't adjust for height! These walkers have grown with my boys and they love them! The lights, sounds, and buttons are all fun for them to play with, but really they just walk/run around like crazy in them. I would spend the money all over again in a heartbeat. My boys are almost 7 1/2 months now, and they still fit perfectly in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, August 19, 2012
quality product...great gift for new born...used it alot for my grandchild...he loved it and it helped him learn to walk

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product! Baby loves this walker!, February 27, 2013
Chose this walker based on other positive reviews and it did not disappoint. My daughter absolutely loves being in this walker and the activity center really keeps her entertained well. It was easy to put together and is a very sturdy, well-made product. It's so nice that the activity center offers three different settings for noises and you can connect an mp3 player as well if we tire of hearing those! It was helpful to learn from other reviewers that they rolled up a blanket/towel to put between baby's belly and tray of walker as without it they would lean forward uncomfortably far. We've been putting our daughter in this walker since she was about 4 months old and she just loves it... looking forward to seeing her use this for many months to come!

1.0 out of 5 stars Seat forces boys forward rather than letting them stand straight, March 19, 2013