Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 24, 2013
Good vocabulary and definitions, useful companion book to: Learn Chichewa in 101 Bite Sized Lessons, by the same author. She really has filled a gap with these two books. Now if only airfare to Malawi were less expensive and if only we could take some farming tools and 500 foot well drilling equipment and books and shoes for the children and many other things to help the friendly smart caring deserving people of Malawi.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
Basic word lookup with brief introduction to the peculiarities of this language. As a senior citizen, I am glad I also got a more informative guide to provide more instruction.
on May 14, 2014
Very basic. I recommend Chichewa 101 - Learn Chichewa in 101 Bite-sized Lessons over this one as it is more in depth.
on February 22, 2016
easy to understand.
on July 18, 2014
Very useful for me.
on January 22, 2015
Thanks great pocket size
on June 29, 2014
Well, it has lots of omissions! For instance, how do you say 'I love you'? - or even just 'love'. Not there.

Wish there was a little more pronunciation help - I'm not sure how to pronounce 'ch' - is it 'K'? ??

I think it'll be some help when we go to Malawi for our mission trip, but I can't give it a great review.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse