Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul: Stories of Love, Laughter and Commitment to Last a Lifetime (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 6, 2004
I saw this book advertised online and I bought it at our local book store when I became engaged. If you are a bride to be or in love or just love romance? This is the book for you the stories will tug at your heart strings, make you laugh,cry and even think about your new love. I am getting married this Nov 04 and the stories are AWESOME!

When you get busy with life's details reach for this book and find a comfortable chair and get cozy. You will not be sorry that you bought this book.I'm glad I bought this book it's fantastic.
on May 1, 2004
This book is great for Bride's to be and Veteran Bride's alike. I bought this book prior to my March 2004 wedding. It offered me insight and motivation to keep planning my wedding. It is hysterical and touching. The cartoons are amusing and they can almost guarantee you will find at least one you can relate to. Highly recommended for anyone who has or is about to embark on the path of marriage.
on August 13, 2015
I love this book! I read it a few months before my wedding (I found it at Goodwill) and one of my friends wanted to read it (she's getting married next year). I knew I wanted to re-read it in the future as time goes on, so I found an inexpensive, good quality, used book on Amazon and sent that one to her as a surprise. She loves it so far too. It's a great book for a bride-to-be, or any person in a relationship as a reminder of what's important in life and relationships.
on August 31, 2004
Upon reading this book, I am immediately reminded of how strong the bond between couples in love must be, and how they can be. The stories in "Bride's Soul" consistently serve to regenereate and reinforce the fact that a lifelong love becomes a relationship in which the importance of the individual's existence gladly takes a back seat to the value of the couple's happiness together.

Love is a matter of respect, understanding, admiration, loyalty, strength, honor and commitment; and this book exemplifies all of these grand qualities in a language anyone could understand. I recommend this heartwarming book to any person who wonders about love, and all the power that it holds.

on April 25, 2013
Bought this for my Godsister as she was getting married. The stories of hope and love are wonderful and reassuring in a day when relationships are a dime a dozen. It's also filled with wonderful tears and laughs. I highly recommend!
on March 20, 2013
I'm a sucker for the mushy, tear-jerking stories in this series of books. This edition is no exception. Short and sweet stories, some a little sad (usually in a good way), and some inspirational. I'd recommend it if you're into the series.
on August 16, 2004
This great book had me laughing and crying with touching stories on every page. It is not only a great gift for any new bride, but for anyone who has ever been a bride. An excellent anniversary gift idea. This book puts the important things in life into crystal clear perspective. If you like a good love story you will LOVE 101 of them in one book!
on May 10, 2013
If I would have quit reading this book because of my disappointment at the first section, I would have never realized that this is a great book. The further I read, the better the stories got. This book is not only for new brides, it's just as equally for brides who have been married for years.
I bought my copy when I was planning my own wedding more than two years ago now, but didn't get around to reading it until recently. It was worth whatever I paid for it and it's staying on my bookshelf. I highly recommend this book to any who are getting married, any who are already married, and any who dream about having a marriage that literally lasts a lifetime.
This is the best Chicken Soup book I have read to date.
on January 5, 2013
I ordered this book as a gift for my sister from my son. The book I ordered was used but you couldn't tell! It was in excellent condition and was delivered in a timely manor. Book was only $0.01! So really I just paid shipping and handling which was a lot cheaper than the book store price.
Love it.. Would recommend
on June 19, 2012
this was perfect to add to the basket I was making for one of my daughters shower gifts....being an avid reader I know she will enjoy this book. these books are great for any gift or occasion.