Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 12, 2011
As always, the authors provide excellent stories and sage advice. However, I was disappointed when the book arrived. The description of the book leads one to believe that this is one of the many full-size "Chicken Soup" books available. It shoud include some sort of indication, prefereable in bold, near the title, that this is an index-card size pocket version that lacks the heft of what most of us have come to expect from "Chicken Soup" books. I hope the vendor will correct the erroneous impression given in time for their Christmas clientele to realize that this "fun size" book may be less of a gift than they wish to give.
on April 5, 2008
Very helpful with easy tips to remember concerning how to handle stress in
your everyday life successfully.
on October 30, 2011
It is a Chicken Soup Healthy Living Series book which has eleven (11) stories in it with self-help ideas. When I purchased this book, I was well aware that it was not 101 stories, but at the same time, the book was small and I had it read in no time. There are some good points made about how to handle stress; I just thought it was going to have more stories to read that I could relate to my own life.
on July 24, 2011
I love the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. This book was extremely helpful in my stress filled life. It helpful to know that I'm not the only person who feels this way.
on March 7, 2015
Every Chicken Soup Book deserves a five star rating! Highly motivational and Inspirational. This healthily book on stress has turned my life around to increase my outlook with positive thinking, and focusing on enjoying life. Stress is a part of our everyday life. Coping and strategies to maintain our stress will help provide better health, and adds quality to our lives. A must read to distress your life. Thank-you to all the Chicken Soup Authors for developing the Chicken Soup Healthy living Series. Sincerely, Carole Ann Pleban.
on August 13, 2012
This is a smaller paperback book which easily fits into my purse (or pocket, or glovebox) to have handy to read while waiting at the doctor's or dentist's office - (and better to take your own reading materials and avoid those germ-covered magazine). This is another delightful book of short stories that uplift and help us, in the now-familiar Chicken Soup style. I'm really happy with this purchase.
on May 10, 2012
the concepts are basic, the stories quaint. not awe-inspiring, nor did it compel me to do things differently. it was very easy to read, and the summary checklists at end of each chapter was a good idea.
on January 13, 2016
Love this book. So far, it's my favorite of all the Chicken Soup books. I highly recommend it and the seller. Arrived quickly, safely and in great condition! Definitely 5 stars!
on June 11, 2012
If you like the Chicken Soup series, you will like this book. Filled with real life hints on how to enjoy life more and stress less.
on February 2, 2013
As with all of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, this was highly inspirational and I turn to it again and again for motivation.