4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
Super cute headband. Matches perfectly with the diaper cover.
Published 4 months ago by Veronica Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars Headband
This product is definitely not worth the money it is way Chintzy Not as nice as on the picture I'm happy to see she changed her picture to headband only it's very deceiving if you don't read the heading exactly right
Published 13 months ago by Noel

2.0 out of 5 stars Headband, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Old Rose Mauve Chiffon Newborn Headband Photo Prop or Hair Accessory - Perfect for Newborn, Infant, Baby Photo Sessions (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 4, 2014
Super cute headband. Matches perfectly with the diaper cover.

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's the bottom?, November 22, 2013
I just received this headband and rather than receiving the headband and diaper cover depicted, I received 2 headbands. I love the pink headband, but will not use the other as I it is not a color I like. Regardless the picture of the diaper cover and headband was extremely deceptive - I bought it thinking is get both. I see they have since changed the photo.

I would not have spent the money just for the headband although I think it's very pretty.