5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE! A must for every baby who'll be under grandma's care.
Published on December 15, 2008 by H. Amireh

1.0 out of 5 stars False sense of product
Published 7 months ago by Barb Wangerin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE! A must for every baby who'll be under grandma's care., December 15, 2008
H. Amireh (Falls Church, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Child to Cherish Going To Grandma's Suitcase (Baby Product)
This item is absolutely adorable. I saw it for the first time at my local hospital's gift shop- for double the price. I was pleased to see that the exact suitcase & blanket were available on amazon at such a great deal. For the other buyer who complained about the size- reading the dimensions would've easily solved your problem prior to purchasing. No this isn't a suitcase in place of a diaper bag, but to keep baby's blanket, favorite toy, and pacifier (in other words, "bedtime supplies"), you can't get any cuter! I can't wait till my baby boy is old enough to hold it on his own! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Cute, March 20, 2009
D. Smith (Kings Mountain, NC USA) - See all my reviews
When I started shopping for a suitcase that had something on it stating Going To Grandma's, I really wanted something that my granddaughter could pack herself to come to my house. This case is very small, but it's so cute that I just love it. It won't hold her clothes, but it's perfect for any little treasures she will want to bring with her when she does come for a vist.

1.0 out of 5 stars False sense of product, December 12, 2013
This seemed slightly deceptive in size per pictures on site. If measurements were displayed, I didn't see them. Silly me, I envisioned a little girls suitcase that she could actually use to come to Grandma's house. This is a toy. Built like a toy, sized for a doll, no durability, and paid too much for a mere toy. By putting a blanket inside doesn't make it anymore functional for the purpose it was purchased. My bad for not asking for actual size, but you would think the manufacturer would want their public to know exactly what they were getting and not use a blown up picture to make it appear otherwise. Not pleased at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, August 26, 2013
Very cute! I bought the books o go with it-Little Critter and grandma and Grandpa. They just fit in the suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, October 24, 2013
Love it perfect gift for my little girl to take to grandmas, beautiful thank you!! Arrived in perfect condition and very timely, highly recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Going ot Grandma's suitcase, July 29, 2013
I liked the product but it looks very faded and the writing is so pale you can hardly read it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma's Suitcase, July 11, 2013
Great thoughtful Gift Idea for the new Grandma. Give it with a couple of books it's a great gift. A blanket is included with the suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, December 27, 2012
I received one of these when my grandson was born and love it. I purchased the case for my college roommate's daughter's baby. I didn't expect the blanket which was soft and a sweet touch. Great gift...I hope.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 19, 2012
Not what I expected, should have used my tape measure before purchasing, but it is cute. Still looking for a decent sized case to travel back and forth to Grandma's house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 8, 2014
I used this for gift cards at my daughter's baby shower, airplane theme. It's not that big, so I'm not sure it will be used when he comes to spend the night at grandma's but it is so cute.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›