5.0 out of 5 stars True to size
Published 11 months ago by Leisha

1.0 out of 5 stars Important information! Sizing very misleading!
Published 16 months ago by Amanda Buck

1.0 out of 5 stars Important information! Sizing very misleading!, October 3, 2013
Be advised that this shoe T1000C is a child size... meaning more like toddler or infant. I ordered shoes for my 4 children who are ages 5, 7, 10 and 12 and what I received were infant/toddler shoes. In order to get the "adult" size (which is what I needed) you need to find the T1000 shoe. I ended up ordering them over the phone directly from Discount Dance Supply. That way I was able to give them my children's street shoe size and they did the conversions to know which size slippers we needed. Returning the wrong sized shoes to Amazon was no problem, but for the ones that came from Discount Dance Supply I had to pay the return shipping. I have not yet received the correct sized shoes from Discount Dance Supply, so we have yet to actually test the shoes performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, February 23, 2014
With my little dancers growing so fast, I didn't want to spend a fortune on ballet shoes for them just to grow out of in a few months. These are great quality, especially for the price! I ordered up a size just to make sure they would fit and so they could be worn a little longer - they were both a little loose on my girls, so I would say that they are very true to street-size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, June 11, 2013
The color is not quite as bright pink as it looks in the picture. It's actually ballet pink (a slightly brownish pink) but ballet pink is what our dance studio requires so they're perfect!
My daughter says the new shoes are more comfortable than the ones she previously had (different brand) and she's thrilled with them. Can't beat the price either!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap quality, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Child Economy Leather Full Sole Ballet Shoe,T1000C (Apparel)
These shoes are very poorly made and the entire cotton lining came out of the shoe after just a couple of hours of wear. I'm sending these back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive & well made!!, June 16, 2013
These fit my daughter perfectly! They arrived quickly & look great! The leather is nice & soft - way nicer than I expected for the cost - the cheapest priced ballet shoes I have seen yet! I highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Larger than expected, January 22, 2014
My daughter wears a size 12 but these were way too big so I will have to reorder another pair but I don't know whether I should go down one size or maybe even two sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, February 23, 2014
shoes just like photo they were just a little big on my daughter but it gives her room to grow in to them. liked them enough to order another pair

3.0 out of 5 stars No drawstring., January 26, 2014
Bijal Galloway (Bloomfield Hills, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I was expecting a drawstring so I bought the shoes slightly larger. The string is really just a bow. Otherwise, the quality is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars ballet slipper, February 11, 2014
these are not the squared toe. my little ballerina loves the slippers. i ordered a half size bigger and they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankful to find., February 2, 2014
Fit was true to size and they seem comfortable to my daughter. I was thankful to find at such a good price.