5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this product!!
Published 18 months ago by I. Vazquez

2.0 out of 5 stars No Iron in this one
Published on June 11, 2012 by Dingo Delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars No Iron in this one, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Child Life Multi Vitamin and Mineral, 8-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I have a just turned 3 year old on the autism spectrum. One issue we face with her is picky eating. As a result, she has an iron deficiency. I've been told to address it with a multivitamin. She has always refused vitamins. I just barely got her to take the gummy vitamins, but I can't find any with iron. The Childlife Vitamin manufacturer didn't list the vitamins and minerals included in this vitamin, so I relied on a reviewer who stated that it contained iron. I got it today, and it does not contain iron.

For those of you wondering, here's what's in the bottle: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Chromium, Potassium, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate.

Other ingredients: Filtered Water, Fructose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, and Grapefruit Seed Extract.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this product!!, July 9, 2013
I started my son on this vitamin over a month ago. So far he's eating better and seems hungry every day. Before we had issues feeding him since he is so picky. Now he ASKS for food. He's also much more energetic...which I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not since 2 yr olds are naturally crazy energetic. LOL! Also just in case you dont know its DAIRY FREE, EGG FREE, NO ARTIFICAL Color, NO ARTIFICAL FAVORS, NO ARTIFICAL SWEETNERS, PEANUT FREE, SHELLFISH FREE, WHEAT FREE, YEAST FREE & GLUTEN FREE!!! All pluses for us! I've done my research and this is the best and most natural that I could find. We love it! 5 stars from this family!

4.0 out of 5 stars Here is the detail, May 11, 2014
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 24
Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 7 mcg 6%
Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 15 mg <1%
Inositol 20 mg
Choline Bitartrate 20 mg
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.

5.0 out of 5 stars It WON over my "PICKY" princess, July 6, 2010
Flintstone WONT get it with this girl ...she is very picky and the chewable or gummie type children vitamins she HATED !!!!so I search and search and search and I am a health food "foodie" ORGANIC is how we go in our household with most of the items we buy so I came across this product and what I liked about it is that it is made for TODDLERS to PRETEEN !!!!! she can take this vitamin untill she is 12.....she is 5 now so she still has a good while....and the TASTE won her over.....she looks forward to taking her vitamin now .....NOT running from taken it like in the past...!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Um...what does that say...I can't quite..., October 19, 2014
The Chinese label stuck over the Ingredients/nutrition label is SUPER helpful. Not. One star for covering up info essential to making an informed decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent multi, November 27, 2007
This is the only product I could find that includes vitamins AND minerals in the right dosage, while being very tasty and free of unnatural preservatives. My baby had a very sensitive stomach and without going into much detail, had reflux. This never upset his tummy and he has flourished since taking this. It lasts a long time and easily stores in the fridge. I just use a dropper & combine with cod liver oil (for a good source of dha - not this brand, as it has soy) which masks the flavor of the cod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegan liquid multivitamin AND tasty - YAY!, October 5, 2010
Ellie (Damascus, MD) - See all my reviews
Vegan multivitamins that are liquid or chewable are hard to find (most have gelatin) and those few that exist rarely have enough B12 for us non-animal eaters. This one has 6mcg's of B12 per serving and is tasty and very natural. I mix it into the baby's cereal and my 5 yo daughter drinks it right from the teaspoon and loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Our product smells bad with strong smell of vitamins, November 2, 2012
We've been using this product (not bought from Amazon) for the last six months and loved it. Found cheaper price on Amazon and bought 2 bottles. Unfortunately, we have to return the 2 bottles we bought due to strong off smell of chemical/vitamins which we never had prior to this order. The product itself is good (although no iron, which I wish they have) and my kids love the taste. But I would not buy it from Amazon again. Maybe we got a bad batch, but still I don't want to test it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars there is no expired date, June 19, 2014
I bought 2 bottles on May and I very suprise when they have no information about expired date. I think they are fake

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is ok with the taste; wish it had iron and bottle was not so messy, September 2, 2013
It has a strong mango-type smell, and my daughter is ok with it (we blend it with prunes for her). Expensive, and for reasons I have not yet totally figured out, the cap / bottle gets crazy messy.

I only wish it had iron in it (but, then the taste may be a problem).

Still the best option out there for liquid vitamins for children.

Child Life Multi Vitamin and Mineral, 8-Ounce
$21.19 $9.49
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.