From the Inside Flap
If parents only knew the options they have when it comes to treating their children's chronic illnesses. But most never make the connection between illness and allergies. So, they continue relying only
on mainstream medicine—hiding the symptoms; ignorning the causes.
Now, bestselling author Zoltan P. Rona, M.D. makes the connection for parents. In his latest book, Childhood Illness and the Allergy Connection,he provides alternative and complimentary options for effectively curing and preventing asthma, chronic ear infections, hyperactivity, and behavorial disorders in their children.
Childhood Illness and the Allergy Connection empowers parents to stop putting their child's health solely in the hands of drugs, allergy shots, and other chemically intensive therapies. It tells readers what they need to know about:
• Taking the traditional view of childhood allergies several steps further
• Identifying and treating food allergies
• Rescuing their children from the dangerous and repetitious prescription cycle
• Utilizing natural treatments for allergy-connected illnesses
• Dealing effectively with conventional doctors and medical politics