Couples Therapy 5 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 Five couples at a crossroads in their relationships will join together for 21 days as they undergo intensive relationship therapy under the guidance of Dr. Jenn Berman.
2. Opening Up The first night of Couples Therapy explodes with an intense fight between rapper DMX and his estranged wife Tashera.
3. Rebuilding Trust Tashera struggles to keep DMX from quitting Couples Therapy as he continues to rebel against the strict rules of the facility. Linda Hogan's trust in Charley is put to the test when she reads his Facebook page.
4. Fighting Fairly There's a saying in relationship therapy that things often get worse before they get better, and that's exactly what happens for the couples as they approach the half way point in Couples Therapy.
5. Childhood Trauma At this stage in Couples Therapy, Dr. Jenn and her staff in an emotional group session start to look closer at the underlying causes of the couples' relationship issues, which often stem from childhood trauma.
6. Putting Love to the Test DMX has a heartbreaking reunion with his estranged mother, Chris's manager Nicole flies in from New York to address Angelina's allegations that she's in love with Chris, and a trip to an engagement ring store stirs up some romantic feelings in Vienna.
7. Following Your Heart Linda Hogan meets with Dr. Jenn to discuss her future with Charley, and the fact that her mother does not support their relationship. Dr. Jenn helps Vienna process her feelings for her ex boyfriend Lee.
8. Season Finale As Couples Therapy comes to an end, Dr. Jenn and her staff do their best to help the couples resolve their relationship issues once and for all.The couples have an emotional final group session, and that evening one of them pops a very important question.
|Starring||Jenn Berman, Sarah Michael Novia|
|Supporting actors||Angelina Pivarnick, Krista Stodden|
|Producers||Angela Borg, John Irwin, Patrick Sayers, Heidi Van Lier|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
great show. Encouraging for anyone wanting to learn about the complexity of all relationships.Published 1 month ago by Julie V Raymond
I really enjoyed this season of couples therapy. I hope they continue this show. The second season wasn't as good as the first season.Published on December 9, 2012 by kc
I hate reality TV. Never been a fan. But I've been a fan of Dr. Jenn for a while now, and her therapy, as shown on Couples Therapy, is amazing and insightful.Published on November 24, 2012 by Bucket