5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book
Very good childrens book. Short enough to keep attention the entire story, but long enough to make bedtime stories worthwhile to the 3yr old.
Published 21 months ago by Bridgett A. Bandell

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed...
I was looking for books to read on my kindle with my grandsons and was very disappointed with these. Not what I expected. :(
Published 17 months ago by Mimi170

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Children's Book: Sir Alex and the Missing Toys (A Fun Children's Picture Book) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved the book!, August 12, 2013
My 4 year old niece Kearston loved this book. She said she will always share her toys so she and her friends will always be happy, never sad.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., July 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it!, May 14, 2013
Really cute story and shows kids how to share and play nice! My son always asks to read this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Loved It., March 28, 2013
My three year old son loved this story. The pictures really capture his attention and the story mad him cheer. Very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Kids Book ... granddaughter likes the pictures ..., March 28, 2013
I bought this to read with my granddaughter and she loved it. The illustrations are well done. I highly recommend this book as it is a good reading level yet fun with cute pictures. My granddaughter has also read another of their books with mice in a village in ancient China and she liked that as well. I highly recommend this book as well as other sports type young person and toddler books such as ...

Golf A to Z (A Beautifully Illustrated Children's Picture Book; ABC Bedtime Story for Kids and Toddlers) (Sports A to Z)

Kids today are very lucky to have such a great library of beautiful ebooks. This is certainly one of them. As time goes-by, I'm going to be reading more and more with my granddaughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very charming book, March 5, 2013
I am starting to be a sucker for children's books. Reading them makes me want to go back to being a kid again and enjoy life. This book reminds me of childhood. With imagination running wild, a child reading this will realize that it is a delight to wish for things. And to top it up, this book's illustrations as well as the morale of the story are charming. Before reading this, I read and enjoyed the book entitled Alphabet which will be very useful for parents with whom they want their toddlers to learn the alphabet, in an enjoyable way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 20, 2013
Enjoyed reading with the family. My daughter loved it and my son enjoyed reading it. This is a good book for storytime.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sir Alex and the Missing Toys is an excellent book for a little kiddo, January 14, 2013
My two year old was entranced by this one! She liked the pictures and the story very much! Was dialed in the whole story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 30, 2012
My son loved this book! It also helped that his name is Alex and he thought it was about him.