5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and nice looking
My 2 year old hasn't broken them, and she is rough. Good for playing doctor, dentist, princess (yes, princess) or granny. The lens looks large on my toddler's face, but the frames fit well.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Break easily
My son is a little boy for sure, about the second day the leg was broken..my husband fixed them only for 6 yr old to break them again..glasses are cute and he got tons of compliments on them.
Published 8 months ago by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and nice looking, January 15, 2014
This review is from: KIDS Childrens Nerd Retro Oversize Black Frame Clear Lens Eye Glasses (Age 3-10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses for dress up or costume, October 25, 2013
These glasses are great quality for young kids to wear to play. I purchased these for my kid's Halloween costume. He looks adorable in them. For this price, we can afford to buy a few different pair for his costumes in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with glasses, June 22, 2014
I bought these for my 2 year old for a Clark Kent/superman pictures. They are big on him but not huge and they don't fall off. A little smaller would have been better but for the price and availability I'm happy. I'd buy them again for this purchase. They seem to be good quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), February 24, 2014
Ive been looking for some kids size nerd glasses so that my son can stay out of mine and I love them! They fit my son's face perfectly and he loves them as well. They came so fast I was shocked when I checked the mail and they were there. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Costume Part, June 13, 2014
Durable, right size, fantastic costume part. Excellent quality! My son was on the older side of the suggested size and they still fit just fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!, May 9, 2014
My four year old daughter absolutely loved them! My glasses are officially off limits now that she has her own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 30, 2014
It was what I expected! My son loves it! I will be ordering some more just like it for him!

1.0 out of 5 stars way to big for child, May 2, 2014
These glasses are too big for even me or my husband to wear. They fall off of my 2 1/2 year old. I was prepared for them to be a bit on the big size, but they are so big she'll never grow into them. They even are loose on my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 2, 2014
Got these for my 8 year old for a Junie B Jones costume for Storybook character day at school. They are sturdy and she plays with them all the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Break easily, April 10, 2014