Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 27, 2010
Delivery was awesome... Very fast... But--- However beautiful these Angel Wings look, they should NOT be advertised as 'Child" size... They are tiny... TODDLER size ( about the size of a notebook)... The online picture of the Angel dress, halo and wings show them as being much MUCH larger... My granddaughter is 5 and they look lost on her... Maybe my expectations were higher because of how beautiful they were shown in the picture with the dress... Instead of these huge, beautiful, angel wings, they are simply tiny and do not really show on either side of her when facing forward... Totally ruined the look as compared to the pictures online... Trying to return them... Wish me luck!
on February 17, 2013
The feathers that protrude are about half the length of the displayed picture. My wing came with a missing edge feather and cardboard showing at the lower left tip which made it look pathetic.
on January 12, 2015
I got these wings for my six year old to dress up as a weeping angel (doctor who character) for Halloween. We spray painted it silver and it looked fantastic. It held up well throughout the night and is still in great shape. I plan to use it again in the future. I also wore it myself for awhile and it fit well and was comfortable. I'm petite so I wouldn't suggest this one for bigger women. It is a bit on the small side. But for little girls and small adults, these are beautiful wings that last and look amazing. You just can't go wrong with these. :)
on October 23, 2014
They are good for the price. They fit my 9 yr old daughter perfectly. She is short stature and about 48 lbs.
on October 31, 2011
These were AWESOME!! Used them for my 3 & 7yr old - Painted them Blue w/ sparkles -- They turned out very cool!! We're happy to use these wings for our Halloween costume as "Jewel", from the movie Rio! a few strands of feathers were a little loose, but I used a little Hot glue for a fix -- Wings were a good size & fit for my girls. (all feathers are attached to a cardboard)
review image
44 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2010
I bought these wings to go with a Halloween costume. I chose children-sized wings because I didn't want them to be smacking on every person I walked past. They're very cute and the set of wings I received looked better than the picture, as far as the condition of the feathers. The straps aren't uncomfortable and are big enough for a teenager or petite woman to fit--it will be taut because it's not designed for those sizes, but it looks precious and doesn't dangle sloppily as some of the heavier wings do. One problem is you have to be careful putting them on and taking them off because the fuzzy top half of the wings can get damaged (but this, for me, was only on the side against my shoulders where no one would see it anyway).
on September 3, 2015
A little bit smaller wings than I hoped but have held up fine so far after spray paint to become part of a weeping angel from doctor who costume
review image review image
on December 10, 2014
You got to be kidding.....they came crushed and broken...nothing like the picture. They are not
even white. The bottom feathers are all broken as well. Nothing like the picture...it shows an
adult...my granddaughter is nine and it's too tiny for her.....it fits a baby size. Don't waste
your money. All it is a piece of cardboard w/ broken feathers & bamboo thinly glued to it.
on November 6, 2014
My daughter used this in her costume this year, and outside of some lost feathers it worked fantastic, i could call out that it's fallen apart completely by now but since it made two Halloween parties and trick-or-treat i'd say it outlived what it was intended for
on November 6, 2014
Feather wings were as I expected they would be. Some of the feathers broke, but that's probably to be expected when being handled by a 9 yr. old and taking it to school and back etc. Fit her comfortably!