Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on HTL

Color: BlackChange

on May 19, 2008
This product worked perfectly to suit my needs! My family was traveling to Disney for a week-long vacation; our children are 3 and 4 years old. The current double umbrella stroller I have doesn't have any storage baskets at all. I was actually searching to find a cheap new stroller with better storage when I stumbled upon this product. Not only did it save me from investing in another stroller, it worked perfectly. It was quite roomy and hand plenty of pockets to organize our stuff. Great find!
on April 26, 2010
i bought this largely based on the picture obviously. I do not know how they go that large cup on the right to fit. the 'cup holders' are more for bottles or maybe slim cans (like a red bull) but for an actual cup the top of the opening is not elasticized and it's tapered so i could not fit a small iced coffee from Starbucks in it. the other downfall for me was that with my model stroller (Peg Perego Aria OH) the bar handle and closing mechanism for my stroller were completely in the way which caused the organizer to kind of slide forward. So the cup that i was able to fit halfway, hung forward and the drink started to leak out the top. The mesh pouch has a snap closure and that was also smack dab in the way of the bar, which was a slight inconvenience when trying to get in and out of the pouch. Lastly, when i had the stroller fully reclined for my daughter to sleep the pouch was just in the way again, i think i'm going to return it and look for something a little more streamlined even though the specs said this was good for my model. Otherwise could definitely work for other models (if you don't care so much about the cup holders).
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2008
I bought this and the Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy, this one by far has all the storage that I need, but the cup holders do not work well with open cups (Coffe Cups, Soda cans, etc..) The cup holders are not sturdy enough for that. It does however work with closed bottles. I think the combination of the two works perfectly. But, this will be a life saver for all the extra stuff that you tend to accumilate, also great for wet clothes or sandy beach towels. Also, it has alot of little zipper areas to keep things seperated. Great solution for all of your storage needs.
on October 19, 2012
I bought this JL Childress stroller organizer because I was getting tired of lugging around my bulky, unwieldy diaper bag every time we went out to run errands and the like. I needed a portable, lightweight stroller caddy in which to stash a few essentials -- a couple of diapers, mini-pack of wipes, small toys, snacks, a teether -- while on quick trips out to the grocery store, mall, etc., with my toddler. (The diaper bag now stays in the car for all-day trips and emergencies). I initially tried the Munchkin Stroller Organizer Munchkin Stroller Attachable Organizer, Black, but the cup-holders were so small that they were virtually useless, and the neoprene material had a terrible chemical smell that I didn't want anywhere near my little-one. So I returned that item and purchased the JL Childress stroller organizer, hoping that at least the cup-holders would be more forgiving. Thus far, this organizer has met my every need, and more. The adjustable clip-on straps fit easily on the handles of both my Uppa Baby G-Luxe stroller (with a separate, curved handle on each side) and my BOB Revolution jogging stroller (which has a single handlebar). The cup-holders are quite generous ... the elastic at the mouth stretches enough to accommodate a wide-neck baby bottle, slim 24 oz bottle of water or small/medium fast-food soda cup. It probably won't fit one of those wide, 1-quart (half-liter) water bottles or a large/mega soda cup, but that's still a lot more than you get with the Munchkin stroller organizer or other stroller caddies of this type. The JL Childress organizer has a handy zipper pouch with a few compartments for keys, cellphone and/or a small wallet, cash, cards, etc., and the large mesh compartment holds everything you might need for a stroller outing with a baby or toddler. The pouch and cup-holders are made of waterproof material (I'm guessing nylon or polyester) which resists spills and "sweating" bottles, and is easy to wipe clean. Plus it doesn't have the unpleasant chemical smell of some neoprene organizers/cup-holders.

This item is a bit more expensive than your typical soft stroller caddy, but the little extra is well worth it, in my opinion. This handy, user-friendly stroller organizer will quickly become so indispensable that you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! A "must" for busy parents on-the-go.

Grade: A
on May 18, 2012
I bought this for my lightweight Chicco umbrella stroller, which has a tiny storage basket. This easily replaces the need for a diaper bag -- its very roomy and fit the stroller perfectly. We used this as our sole storage bag for 8 days in the Orlando theme parks and were able to fit 8 diapers, 3 packs of baby food, a changing pad, bib, applesauce, full sunscreen bottle, rain shield, two sippy cups, one juice box, our video recorder and several other items daily. The storage capacity is really remarkable! And, when we parked our stroller to ride rides or eat at the restaurants, we just took the bag with us. Like other reviewers mentioned, the cup holders are a little small, but I only put sippy cups in them, and they work fine for that or for bottles. This is perfect if you're looking to increase the storage capacity of a small stroller. Even my husband, who was skeptical about our need for a bag like this at first, admitted that it was a great buy for our trip!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2009
This cargo item is perfect to carry extra items in. I LOVE it. I am taking it to Disney on my Maclaren stroller. It is an absolute necessity. It's small but holds a lot and doesn't get in the way. It's super easy to attach and folds up v small. The pockets are v deep for all your necessities.
on August 27, 2008
The Cups N' Cargo stroller bag is a great alternative to the Maclaren stroller bag because it enables you to put "real" drinks in the cup holders. Just make sure you have a lid on whatever you're drinking! Love the zippered pockets too.
on June 13, 2010
I first bought the Maclaren universal, it is nice but I couldnt fit all that I needed and I didn't like the cup holders either, too narrow. Then I found the Cups'N Cargo: Cup holders can easily fit 16 oz water and soda bottles and even regular soda cups. The two zippered compartments are very useful to keep things handy like cell phone, camera, keys, extra pacifier and more. The mesh bag is BIG and you can pack a bunch of stuff: diapers, wipes, toys, sippy cup, snacks, spare clothes. I use this bag daily and I really like it. It fits any of my 3 strollers, the Emmaljunga and the Teutonia are heavy enough to withstand an overstuffed bag but I have to be careful with the Maclaren XT because it can tip over if my son is not seated in the stroller.
I would have give it 5 stars if I wouldnt have had to reinforce the part where the straps are sewn to the inside back of the bag (and to reinforce the cup holders edges too). For such a roomy mesh bag a single sewing line is not sufficient to make the straps strong enough to hold the weight. So, I folded the strap so it wrapped the edge of the bag inside and outside and hand sewn it, both, and yes it took me a bunch of stitches and pushing the needle with a thimble so PLEASE JL CHILDRESS fix this and your bag probably will have more 5 star reviews.
BOTTOM LINE: If you're a minimalist Mom then the Maclaren Universal will do but if you like to pack big and still have extra room like me then this bag is way better.
on June 25, 2015
I bought this so I could go on long trips using my Babies R Us Zobo lightweight umbrella stroller. The stroller has a mesh compartment at the bottom, but it's very inconvenient to get to. This organizer has more compartments than I realized which is a huge plus. The cup holder compartments are best for water bottles, but I wouldn't put coffee cups in them. Also, it was a little difficult to place my babies milk bottles in them, but I can work around that. Two of the compartments would be great for holding snacks and sunglasses. The best part of this whole thing and the reason why I bought it was the big mesh compartment. I definitely want to pack just the essentials without have to lugging around a big diaper bag around. We are planning a trip to Disney and I was worried about where to keep my baby's snacks and water cool from the hot Florida sun. I recently bought an igloo insulated lunch bag from my local super market. I put the lunch bag in the mesh compartment of the stroller organizer and Voila! I can pretty much carry everything for a day at Disney without weighing me down. Plus I bought two of the J.L. Childress side sling cargo net. I would give it 5 stars but I still want to test it at Disney first. Sorry all the pictures came out sideways.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on September 20, 2009
I purchased the organizer to go with my Graco IPO stroller. It works really well. The zippered compartments are plentiful. The mesh portion is great for storing things that are not so valuable. I will say that even though you can still fold the stroller with it attached, I don't. It seemed to give some resistance and if you do fold the stroller with the organizer attached your items are likely to "fold" with the stroller. I found it just as easy to detach the organizer when it was time to fold up the stroller. In short this is well made and has come in very useful for day-today errands and for extended periods at the amusement park. I have used the cup holders for water bottles and soda cans; they fit perfectly. I would definitely buy this again.