Questions & Answers
JL Childress Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag, Black
by J.L. Childress
4.3 out of 5 stars (852)
$41.73
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 115 questions
votes
It sure does. That's the same model I have. I fit the seat and base in it with room for diapers, clothes, toys, etc. Hope this helps.
Apr 26, 2013 by Amanda Lovan
vote
We've used it several ways...but checking this in at the ticket counter and treating it like luggage is the way we've done it the most. The airlines do NOT charge you for checking a car seat.
Mar 25, 2014 by Frances P. Bale
vote
No... It fits the roundabout and marathon with room to spare.
Dec 13, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
Yes my Mico fits perfectly in it. I have travelled with the car seat and this bag 6 times in the last year and love it. I do usually leave the base at home when I travel and use the seat belts to secure the car seat. Always works great for us.
Apr 25, 2014 by Alison
vote
No, it doesn't.
Mar 12, 2014 by KJK
vote
Yes, we had a Chico infant car seat with base attached to bottom, and bag/jackets/items in car seat and it fit with room to spare. Without knowing your carseat size, but owning and know size of bumbo seat - I would still guess yet it would fit. Even turned on its side maybe?
Nov 12, 2013 by Kat
votes
Yes, we've flown several times with the Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat and base and they both fit easily together into the bag. We gate check the bag.
Apr 25, 2015 by Rachel K.
votes
evenflo symphony Nov 3, 2013
Yes it fits that car seat.
Nov 3, 2013 by Hil88
votes
I don't know but it sure didn't fit out Britax, so order in time that you don't have to drive 50 miles pne way to get a different carrier two days before a trip!
Jan 10, 2015 by Adees
votes
Not sure. It did not fit our Recaro Prosport and the Britax Advocate that we also have barely fit. Maybe those seat measurements can help you make your decision
Oct 22, 2013 by E. Mcrae
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers