5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chef Hat - Great Price
I bought this chef hat to do pictures of my 9 month old son. With the velcro band the hat is able to fit my son and I'm also able to adjust it to fit my 2 1/2 year old daughter when she plays in her kitchen. The hat's velcro adjustment allows it to also fit an adult. This is the perfect hat for my needs and a great price!!!
Published on January 1, 2011 by Mom of Two

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchased a gift for a 2/3 year old
My grandson age 2 going on 3, loves to play characters. So I purchased hive 6 different hats to play with.
Published 4 months ago by Linda Ladybug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chef Hat - Great Price, January 1, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable & Adjustable!, January 2, 2011
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
Great toque! Adjusts to fit grandchildren ranging in age from 15-months-old to 8-years-old. Easy to launder and retains fresh look! Great addition to Grandma's dress up corner when sous chefs come to visit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chef hat, February 25, 2011
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
I purchased this for my daughter, who is an aspiring chef :) She absolutely loves it. It is made well and has a fantastic, authentic look. I would definitely recommend this product!Great transaction and great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chef hat for my son, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
I found this chef hat for my son and he loved it. It's the perfect size for little kids and has a velcro strap to change the size to fit. It's great. It's definitely a nice purchase for any little chef.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
I bought the hat at the request of my 3 year old who insisted that he needed a white hat since he was learning how to cook. At such an affordable price, I decided to take him up on it, and bought him an apron to match (See product link below). Both products were really high quality and fit him well! The hat was adjustable, and he did complain that the Velcro was a little scratchy, but I think once he wears it in, it'll be fine. The apron neck is loose, but instead of knotting the neck, I just looped the waist strings through the neck in the back so it looks crossed in the back, and he was good to go. Much more simple then trying to get him out of a knot, and it keeps him very well covered. He had a lot of fun in it! Even my husband got a kick out of seeing him in his chefs outfit! =)

CHEFSKIN LIGHTWEIGHT WHITE APRON KIDS CHILDREN FITS 2-7 YR OLDS 15x21 INCHES REAL FABRIC 100% POLY GIFT PARTY FAVOR NICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dressup toy for a toddler, July 31, 2011
G. G Storey (Juneau, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
It adjusts easily to fit a toddler, and even fits the papa when the kid wants to play a bit. Washes well, and retains the goofy and funny shapes that it can me smooshed into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute gift, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
My grandkids loved this. It was gift slong with an apron and cookbook. Its well made and looks exactly like the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Child's Chef's Hat, March 25, 2011
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
I purchases the chef's hat along with a kid's apron for my granddaughter for her birthday. She loves to help in the kitchen. She loved both items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it!, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
Our neighbor children, ages 7 and 5, love to bake now. I bought the aprons and the hats were the finishing touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 3, 2013
michelle chapin (new holland, pa, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat (Toy)
I gave this hat to my 10 yr niece for her birthday and she loved it! It fit her perfectly. The velcro made for an easy fit, and there's room to grow. The hat is made from a nice quality material that looks like it will really hold up. I did alot of research on line worried about the quality as well as the size (alot of reviews on other products were talking about 2 yr olds wearing the hat) but this ia great for an older child or a junior baker.

Child's Adjustable White Twill Chef's Hat