4.0 out of 5 stars Great hats for a Birthday party!
Published on June 7, 2011 by C. Harrison

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but sloppy work
Published on December 10, 2010 by E. Mennemeyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but sloppy work, December 10, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
I ordered these hats for my child's train themed birthday party. They have an adjustable band in the back, which sized the hat to everyone from ages 3 to 10. It served our purpose, in letting everyone have something fun to wear during the party and a budget friendly gift to take home, but I was disappointed in these hats. The fabric is extremely thin and the stitching was very sloppy. Before handing them out, I had to trim excess string off of each hat. In some cases the string was over long for the stitch, in other places the string hadn't been stitched into the fabric at all.

If you're looking for something train themed and cheap, this will work. Otherwise, consider spending a bit more and getting a better quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hats for a Birthday party!, June 7, 2011
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
We purchased these for a 2nd birthday party. All the kids loved them and they have lasted more then a month in our toy box. Some of my son's friends wear them in public. There were some strings hanging off as another reviewer stated, but for the price just trim them. The are really adjustable and super cute. We really liked them alot and would totally order them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a deal!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
I wanted 16 hats for my son's 2nd bday party. I got these (1 dz) and 4 from birthday express who sells them individually. They both said 100% cotton. I thought they'd be the same. These were so cheaply made I was so embarrassed using them. I just couldn't believe how anyone would try to pass them off as conductors' hats. Birthday express hats were exactly what I had expected of conductor hats, not this flimsy impersonation material. I had to order a dozen more from birthday express to make my party perfect. Don't waste your money on these. You will be disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price but cheapy, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
I bought these for my son's 2nd birthday party for the kids to wear and as favors. They are cute but definitely cheap and light.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing...., June 21, 2012
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
These are definitely not worth your money. I bought them for my sons 3rd birthday party to pass out as party favors for the kids. I had read previous reviews and was okay with cheap quality and strings that needed trimming. My beef with these comes in the fact that the material doesn't even shape to your head at all even with the adjustable back. The fabric is so thin and flimsy that it has absolutely no shape to it. I tried on my 3 year old and my 6 year old and it looked awful on both. I have bought cheap engineer hats before that were much, much better. I am sending these back!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
The reviews I read for these were really bad but I couldn't find a better price on train hats. The hats I recieved came in a bag labeled from Oriential Trading. I have Amazon Prime so this was a better deal than if I had bought them from OT myself. They looked great, no stray threads or anything. The seem a nice thinkness too. They ended up being heavier than the 8 I had purchased at Target!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, August 11, 2011
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
This conductor's hat is fantastic for little conductors. It's a great addition for a train conductor's costume or just for pretend play. The 12 pack is a great idea for a train themed birthday party!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the quantity and price, August 4, 2014
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
These caps were perfect for my son's birthday party, being reasonably priced, adjustable, and sold in bulk. The quality is not great but I didn't expect that given the price. The next available options on Amazon were priced anywhere from $3 to $10/ea, which was more than I wanted to spend for the occasion, given the number of kids attending. I might have considered buying the better quality ones if there were 5 or less kids. Overall very satisfied that I had the option of offering these for the guests, along with the wind up trains I also bought from Amazon (same seller, I believe??)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice childs train hat, July 26, 2011
Amazon Customer "Goofyfoot" (If I told you where I was, would you really visit me? :-() - See all my reviews
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
Overall this is a great little conductor hat. It doesn't hold a firm shape and if you look at the child in the picture you can see the brim isn't completely straight and that's pretty much how the hat is. I bought these for my boys train themed birthday party. They went over very well. I had no intention of the children growing old with these hats and most will probably toss them to the side after a few weeks anyway. If your looking for a hat to use daily then you might want to find a higher quality make but for kids, to me, this is a great buy. Shipping was great and arrived within the estimated time, very happy with the purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars They are cheap for a reason, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz) (Toy)
The only reason I ordered these hats were because I could get them in one day, and I had been to every store in my area looking for conductor hats. I don't understand how they can call these children's hats. I'm 31 years old and they are too big for me! Not only that, but they had strings hanging from everywhere. They do not look like the picture at all. Do yourself a favor and pay a little more for decent hats.

Childs Cotton Train Conductor Hats (1 dz)
$19.99 $13.28