4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are WAY TOO BIG
This is an excellent costume, but the sizes are misleading. I would strongly recommend that you buy it one size smaller than you think you need. My nephew was very happy with it, but I was disappointed that it was entirely too big for him.
Published on January 6, 2009 by Gym Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars Costume review
Ordered the Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn Deluxe Child Costume for son for Christmas. Based on the measurements provided, I purchased a size medium. It runs very large and my son was swimming in it. It is the usual costume quality, nothing fancy. Also, purchased Darth Vader costume for my daughter and again, it ran very large and I have tall children.
Published on January 7, 2008 by Santa's helper

2.0 out of 5 stars Costume review, January 7, 2008

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheaply Made, October 8, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Child Deluxe Qui Gon Jinn (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year-old to wear for Halloween. I really wasn't expecting great quality since these costumes are usually pretty cheap, but this is beyond cheap. The boots aren't sewn on correctly. One boot faces front and one faces backward, which mean when he wears it, he has to twist one of the pant legs so the boot is facing the right direction. My son doesn't seem to care though, so I won't be returning it even though I should. Also the velcro that holds the back together is only sewn with a few stitches so I don't expect it to last more than a few wears.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are WAY TOO BIG, January 6, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Child Deluxe Qui Gon Jinn (Toy)
I'm very disappointed in this costume! The picture shows a costume with hemmed edges, and a nice belt made on faux leather. Not so. All edges were raw cut edges and the belt was painted and ugly, and won't hold up. The size we bought for my son was 8-10. He wears and 8 and has size 4 feet. The boot covers came no where close to fitting over his shoes. This one is going back.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute costume!, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Child Deluxe Qui Gon Jinn (Toy)
Super cute! Our son loved wearing it for halloween. He was 5 years old and we bought the small size, it fits perfect. We also ordered the cape to go with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Jedi knight costume, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Child Deluxe Qui Gon Jinn (Toy)
Very disappointed with this purchase. Velcro hanging off. Not well put together at all, threads hanging off as edges not overllocked or finished. Nothing deluxe about this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, could be more durable, still a good value though, April 21, 2009
I ordered this product for my kids to use for talent show. It was visually pleasing and satisfied the purpoe. The belt was made from flimsy material and the shirt a little thin on quality. But for the price I thought it a fair value and my kids don't notice the litle things that I do. As far as they're concerned when they wear it they are a Jedi and that's what it's all about.

I would buy this again. The price was fair against the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Child Deluxe Qui Gon Jinn (Toy)
The costume is exactly what my son wanted - it looked like a jedi knight. It's not super high quality, it's not going to last forever, but it's fun for dress-up. Shoe covers don't actually cover the shoes very well, but it didn't worry him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is pictured, October 25, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Child Deluxe Qui Gon Jinn (Toy)
The quality of the costume was very low and not what is pictured. The material on the shirt/tunic did not have finished edges (as shown) but was rough cut and already fraying when it arrived. The material itself was very thin, a different color and impossible to get the wrinkles out. If you want something that does not look like you cut it out of a sheet, do not purchase this item. I returned it, five days before Halloween.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Control, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Child Deluxe Qui Gon Jinn (Toy)
My son was so excited to get this costume and can't wait until Halloween. Unfortunately, it is the worst costume I have ever spent money on. The belt comes in a pre-made, closed loop, so if your child's waist is any bigger or smaller, it's useless. Who ever heard of a one-size-fits-all belt? It's not elastic in any way, so if you try to slide it up like a pair of pants, you'll likely tear it around the hips. We didn't even try as it was obviously too small for him. Also, there are two strips sewn into the shoulders. One was sewn onto the top of the shoulder, as it should be, but the other was sewn into the side of the shoulder as well as the top, so when you pull it down to give the look of a "jacket" it was bent, awkward and very ugly looking. I think they were a little over-zealous with their stitching. Of course, the rest of the costume is no different than any other one - very thin material, poor stitching all around, not made for multiple uses or durability. Rubie should be ashamed to sell this. We returned it and went with a completely different costume. I'm crossing my fingers it's marginally better. (We also ordered the Princess Leia costume for our daughter - and it was fine (except the wig probably won't last too long in a "bun")

Star Wars Child's Deluxe Jedi Knight Costume, Small