4.0 out of 5 stars ChiliPad heat/cool mattress pad
Published 11 months ago by Ed Bozman

3.0 out of 5 stars ChiliPad Cooling and Heating Pad
Nice idea... I bought it because night sweats where really interrupting my sleep, but my heat keeps the pad from getting to cold.
Published 3 months ago by Sharon Lott

4.0 out of 5 stars ChiliPad heat/cool mattress pad, October 2, 2013
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
I suffer night sweats and have for years. They often last for hours at a time and my bed got so hot i had to get up. This pad does nothing to stop the sweats but it does make it possible to stay in bed and go back to sleep. I just grab a dry top sheet from the night stand , find a nice cool spot and go back to sleep. I have seen negative review but after 6 weeks I have no issues. I gave 4 stars only because I always like to suggest tweaks.If this product had a more sophisticated timer unit I could allow temp changes to be variable through out the night. The coldest setting (46 deg) will actually cool to 54 deg but who can actually sleep at that temp for long? My first night I tried lowest temp and awoke shivering in short time. I now use 68 deg most nights and get much better sleep with fewer interruptions. As an aside I almost never buy extended warranties but for $36 I got 5 years. I won't get all weepy and say it saved my life but it has made it more comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, November 13, 2013
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
Pad works very well. I tried the the version that Sleep Number put out that circulated air. It cost twice as much but worked half as well. Keep in mind it's not instant. It takes about 30-60 minutes to drop temp, but it will keep you cool all night. Easy to use. No quality issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lifesaver, August 4, 2013
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
I had not gotten a full nights sleep in months because of night sweats. After I got my chili pad I finally got a full nights rest. You set temperature to your preference and it keeps you cool all night. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, August 5, 2013
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
Instead of kicking the covers off every night, my wife now sleeps all night bundled up, but cool. Hot flashes have met their match!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilli Pad, March 18, 2014
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
Hot spots in the Tempur Pedic. Problem solved with the Chilli Pad. Tried gel pads which were only temporary. Only a couple of months in but the comfort level is perfect. I have to keep an eye on the water level but well worth it. Might be too comfortable since I want to stay in bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase EVER!!!, April 23, 2012
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
I just love this chilipad. Since I got it I have slept like a baby. Easy to use and reliable. It looks good and sturdy. The unit and remote control work really well. I can't recommend it enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a charm, July 30, 2014
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
works like a charm... been using this October 2013... I no longer have night sweats... ordered twin, since my hubby does not have the issue and it been fine. i am much happier and can enjoy a restful light of sleep when this is used.

3.0 out of 5 stars ChiliPad Cooling and Heating Pad, June 6, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money., January 5, 2014
This review is from: ChiliPad ~ Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad ~ TWIN XL
I bought this for my wife for Christmas. She has hot flashes and has trouble sleeping when she is hot. Do not buy this product. It is very expensive. It barely cools below room temperature. The temperature readout is inaccurate. It reads much lower than the actual temperature. Basically, this product does not even come close to cooling as advertised. I have used cooling shirts in my race car that uses a cooler to pump ice cold water through tubes in the shirt. I was curious as to how this product would cool without using cold water. Now I know. It doesn't cool. I guess I should have known better.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is a lifesaver!!!, April 25, 2014