Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Game play:
Before I could play the game locked up my Kindle Fire and I had to do a total shutdown as that was the only thing that would work.

When you first play the game the arcade mode is locked and the story mode is unlocked. Touching Play you get to see that there are 5 chapters to this game. The first chapter has 8 levels and there are 40 levels in total. You have to use the rocket rabbit to catch the falling bunnies and you earn coins for saving them. With the coins you can buy power-ups. You can only hold 5 bunnies before you must land. You need to earn at least one star to unlock the next level.

After you save enough bunnies you can go to the store to buy power-ups like more rocket fuel, crash mats, and a fire jacket for 100 to 500 coins. I only earned 95 coins so I could not buy anything at first. The bunnies not only fall but they get shot out of cannons and they don't fall from as high a level and can be harder to catch. A bunny juggles fire balls and you have to catch the bunnies and avoid the fire balls. You can also catch green magic carrots and slow down time but I actually found using them to be harder to play at times.

After a while you are notified that you unlocked the arcade mode. There you play until three bunnies are killed and the game is over. It seems that you earn money faster in this mode.

Main page:
* The arcade mode is locked and the story mode is unlocked
* There is a chest with a ? mark in it and it opened up five icons and some have no obvious meaning.
o The top one opens up links to share your game news on your email, Facebook or Twitter. It will authorize stunt bunnies to use your accounts.
o The second button with a joystick is a link to Amazon App store or to Amazon Browser to buy more games. Browser opens all of Amazon and the web and allows purchases also.
o The three eared bunny shows the credits
o The f key takes you to Facebook
o The t key takes you to Twitter
* The tool button lets you control the sound, music and delete your progress

What I like:
The game graphics are cute and not too bad at first and the sound and special effects are good. The action is very responsive and the touch control on the Kindle Fire is very fast. You keep on earning money but in my case it was pretty slowly earned and well into the second chapter I still had less than 200 coins.

What I don't like:
I started the game and it played the intro and locked up my Kindle Fire and I had to reboot. I couldn't escape the locked screen and I had to hold down the power button until shutdown as this was the only thing that would work.

The game is fun for a while but it is very repetitive and I quickly became bored with it. The objective is just to tap as fast as you can and lead the rabbits a little to catch them before they hit the ground.

There are open links to the web and to Facebook and Twitter. I certainly don't want to allow a developer to use my accounts and collect whatever data they may want. Turn off your WIFI so your children cannot buy you a new Kindle HD.

Summary:
This game was just OK and not great but not bad. At times I just couldn't catch the bunnies with multiple taps below them and that takes away from the game fun. This occurred more in the arcade mode.

I rate this game as a three star app. Locking up my Kindle Fire, repetitive game play, multiple links to the web and asking to use my Facebook and Twitter accounts were a turn off to me.

Size: the compressed size is 28.7 MB and 29.91 uncompressed.

Permissions:
Storage - modify/delete internal storage contents
Network communication - full internet access
System tools - prevent Kindle from sleeping
Network communication - view network state
Hardware controls - control vibrator
0Comment33 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
im BOSS at this game. its really easy and fun and good for long car trips. :) some people are just boss at things, and some people aren't.
on April 15, 2013
My son loves this game. He highly recommends it. He and his brother have played this game a lot :-)
VINE VOICEon December 24, 2012
Graphics are okay, and gameplay is snappy on my Galaxy S3, but I just could not get entertained by this game. You jump around and save bunnies as they fall to the ground. Semi-challenging and you want to catch them all to get full stars. Bonus points if you can catch upwards of five bunnies in one leap. Simple to learn, I just didn't find it fun. I'd be weary of recommending this at a dollar.
on December 17, 2012
This game seems fun but whenever I have tried to open the app my tablet returns me to the home screen after trying to load for about one minute. I can't give perfect feedback since it never worked. I'm assuming that if i had a different tablet it would work.
on December 28, 2012
A fun little diversion. Nothing exceptional to set it apart from the pack of ever-increasing games out there for smartphones and tablets, but it's worth a go.
on November 11, 2012
The questionable access to your social accounts instantly made me think of the games on Facebook with tons of links you don't want to hit. Polish feels high though and touches are quite precise. May also be that I'm on a RAZR HD maxx.

Problem is Facebook games are free, this won't be after today. I'm torn on the gameplay because it's about as deep as fruit ninja. I hated that game but many liked it. FN tells me people will play the shallowest games if they're properly polished, which this is.

Pros:
Feels highly polished
Smooth and responsive on a good device
Good distraction for short increments
Better than most faotd we've seen
Cons:
If you don't like fruit ninja, you won't like this, same play just taps instead of slashes with only slightly more planning needed
Questionable accesses but this is becoming the norm as everyone wants your info ala Facebook apps.
0Comment8 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2012
it takes forever to download!!!!!!! I am getting so frustrated with this app :( . I do not know how the app works because it wont download.
on December 12, 2012
This app has great music and story, but the gameplay is somewhat repetitive. I played the first few levels, and got bored quickly.
on January 12, 2013
Nothing special but more than adequate. Fills the empty moments on occasion along with a bunch of others that I rate the same.