5.0 out of 5 stars Power of the Pepper
The Chili's gift card was a great gift for my daughter! Not only could she use it at Chili's but at any of the other restaurants owned by Brinker. The shipping was fast, cute card designs available and she said the waitresses knew exactly how to accept the card as payment with no hassles!
GREAT GIFT !!!!!!
Published on November 15, 2009 by COLLEEN S.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS
BE WARNED !!!!! Buy from some other company GIFT CARD MALL is not HONEST!!!
On the GiftCardMall site it states that the gift card is IN STOCK.
I paid for Next day UPS and they tell me they "Your card will arrive 1-2 business days after the order is shipped"
That is NOT the same as NEXT day!!! I feel that I have been CHEATED and taken advantage of...
Published on July 10, 2010 by Roger D. Crago

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS, July 10, 2010
This review is from: Chili's Gift Card Collection (Plastic Gift Certificate)
BE WARNED !!!!! Buy from some other company GIFT CARD MALL is not HONEST!!!
On the GiftCardMall site it states that the gift card is IN STOCK.
The gift card was shipped on July 7th...but I ordered it on July 2nd...and the gift card did not arrive in time for my friends birthday. I contacted the company to try and resolve and get a refund on the $12.99 shipping costs....WELL I got a reply stating "we are within our time frame there will not be a refund at this time." I feel this was FALSE advertising. I did not know that "Next Day" could take up to 6 days, My friend received the card on July 8th....the day AFTER her birthday,
I guess to this company that is what NEXT DAY means ....the NEXT DAY after is is supposed to be there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, February 4, 2010
While this did cause a bit of a problem then I tried to use it, here is how it works.

When they mail you the card, in order to make sure someone else doesn't take and use your card they will send you an email with the activation code. Call the phone number in the email and give them the card number and activation code and that will take care of the problem. My issue was that I never received the email. However if you call them and verify you bought it they will take care of it very easily and quickly. I had it activated in about five minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: This is a SCAM Company!!!, February 2, 2010
Nothing but HASSLES!I concur with other negative reviews. This is a SCAM company on Amazon but for some reason Amazon doesn't revoke their right to be here! One intends to give a simple gift and it becomes more complicated with each step. Will never use again. Just hoping my gift recipiants can forgive me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Hassle,, January 17, 2010
Auntie Miim "Marilyn" (Colton, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
Christmas gift for my daughter and family, big problem, when it was time to pay for dinner. No one kenew how to use the card. One said no Code, another said it's not acctivated. Not so, everything was done right. I have always given my chidren gift cards for Christmas this is the first time there was a hassle. It was the first time I ordered on Amazon. I will not order gift cards on line, through Amazon again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Check the envelope!!, February 1, 2010
This review is from: Chili's Gift Card Collection (Plastic Gift Certificate)
We ordered this gift card for family on the other side of the country. When it arrived at our house we re-packaged it in a Christmas card and mailed it. I checked the invoice and papers that were in the packaging for important info and found none.

We received a phone call from our family when they finally tried to use the card. It would not work because it needed an activation code???? If it was included, it was in a very sneaky place because I never saw it!

Be careful!! Not the "easy" gift you think it is going to be. It is now February and I am still trying to get it taken care of!

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: DO NOT ORDER From this company, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Chili's Gift Card Collection (Plastic Gift Certificate)
Please read the other reviews. I ordered this months ago and have yet to receive the card or a refund.
I'm really surprised and disappointed Amazon allows this company to continue to be a presence here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power of the Pepper, November 15, 2009
GREAT GIFT !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, March 6, 2014
My card arrived on time and we used it with no issues. I would buy one again for myself or for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift card, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Chili's Gift Card Collection (Plastic Gift Certificate)
I used the gift cards while on vacation in Florida to avoid having to use cash...great idea, worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Chili's Gift Card Collection (Plastic Gift Certificate)
I read past reviews where buyers complained of the gift card not being activated upon receipt. I ordered 5 or 6 gift cards from different restaurants from this seller and each one showed up with a note saying they were already activated and ready to go. I was still leery, until I used the first one and there was NO issue. Despite the experience that others had, mine was excellent!

Chili's Gift Card