5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent energy beverage
Works better than red bull (what doesn't?) and no crash. The only side effects are hunger and chocolate cravings, but that's why I have one with breakfast. Usually scrambled dodo bird eggs and unicorn ham. Highly recommend.
Published on April 4, 2012 by G. Yanez

1.0 out of 5 stars AmazonMarketplace Review Liars?!
I have followed this company through their name changes, company focuses, and now the launch of their new drinks. I saw it was for sale on Amazon.com on MSN titled

MediSwipe Inc. Announces First eCommerce Sales of Hemp Based Energy Drink "Chillo" on Amazon.com

Published 18 months ago by RyMo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent energy beverage, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Chillo Hemp Energy Beverage, 8.4-Ounce (Pack of 24) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, May 22, 2013
It's like a Red Bull with hemp seed extract. Product differentiation. Tasty though. Provides a nice energy boost as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chillo Energy, July 15, 2013
I felt like I smelled a hint of RedBull infused with the Hemp every time I opened the drink. It was amazing . I actually tried it with Vodka a couple times as well and that was better than vodka red bull. I didn't notice the crashes like I do when I'm coming off other energy drinks and for me this thing was almost like a slow release if energy that lasted longer. Felt refreshing and over all a great drink . Recommend everyone to try a case or two!!!! Your friends will come raid your fridge or ask what your drinking every time they see you with one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A change from the norm, June 19, 2013
Pretty big enthusiast of energy drinks so when I saw this one had Natural Hemp seed extract in it I figured I'd give it a whirl.
Bought a case of it and drink 1 a day and it does the job much better than your typical redbull or monster. Certainly don't feel
lethargic afterwards. Would love to see this stuff in more stores!

5.0 out of 5 stars chillo. good stuff., June 18, 2013
not to strong. mild orange flavoring. Has a kick tho.Sneaks up on you. I'm not much for red bull or monster. like this better. No jitters.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, August 6, 2013
Shocking! What a great taste. I wish more stores carried this product. I know the US distribution center is in Michigan now so hopefully more stores will be caring this product. I like Amazon but being able to walk in to my local store would be cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, June 13, 2013
Chillo was a welcomed surprise. With the multitude of energy drinks out there it was refreshing to finally find a product that does not just pump you full of caffeine. Chillo has excellent flavor and a very pleasant effect. I finally found my favorite beverage!! Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars AmazonMarketplace Review Liars?!, June 15, 2013

where it says Amazon just started selling this product June 13, 2013... Thus, I go to Amazon.com. Suprisingly, there were reviews on Amazon (4 total) already! Sweet! So I clicked to see REAL PEOPLE'S opinions. Well much to my dismay of entrusting this global powerhouse, the reviews went back as far as 2012!?!? The product was not available then, nor was it even created!

I will probably not make it to the actual review page so others can see this; yet if I do reach anyone regarding this matter through a simple review, I hope the mistrust and lying from Amazon is rectified in some manner (and if you're gonna lie, at least make it believable... Nothing more annoying/demoralizing than a untruthful entity continuing claiming "This [blue pen] is red"

I will buy this product (depending on what happens here, possibly through Amazon) and give a proper star rating in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome drink with no crash...cool can highly recommended for playing cards., March 21, 2014
Tastes great no after taste and provides a good clean energy boost....no crash...I gave up on energy drinks years ago .they made me shaky..but this one seems to be just the perfect match.
Great stuff will buy again.
Kurko@
WWW.MARIJUANASLEGAL.COM

2.0 out of 5 stars Chillo?, November 2, 2012
So you might be thinking to yourself "Oooo wow a hemp energy drink! It must be AMAZING!" Well guess what, its garbage. It has a very sugary taste to it like those Monster energy drinks but its half the size of one. Near the bottom of the can is when you slightly taste the hemp extract and by then you've probably regretted buying one. The one good thing about it is the buzz you get after finishing it off and that's the sole reason why I give it 2 stars instead of one.