5.0 out of 5 stars Mint Green
I love this color, it matches so many of the trendy clothes out there right now. Very happy with the purchase.
Published 17 months ago by Nicole Pepin

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute color, crappy application and dry time.
Published on March 19, 2012 by OrangeSpots

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute color, crappy application and dry time., March 19, 2012
This review is from: China Glaze up & Away Collection: Re-fresh Mint #867/80937 (Health and Beauty)
The color is great but that's about it. I was expecting a shade more in the green family, its a little blue for me, but still a lovely color, though I think I'll just use it on my toes from now on. It takes FOREVER to dry, goes on streaky (even after 3 coats it does not look uniform) and thick. My right hand looks like I painted it with house paint its so thick, just to get an even coat, not good. I even tried putting 6 hours between coats and the polish still doesn't get try enough to resist marking. I wouldn't paint your nails within 8 hours of sleeping with this polish, you'll wake up with those infuriating bedsheet creases over your manicure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mint Green, April 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best company to buy from!, February 4, 2013
Excellent new color. Love it; one of the best products in this genre. Will definitely buy other new colors too. Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, June 25, 2011
This was my first time trying China Glaze and honestly I'm not very impressed with the formula. It's extremely thick but still manages to apply very streaky. However the color itself is a winner. It's a dead on mint creme which doesn't lean blue like most mints (Essie Mint Candy Apple I'm talking to you). I'm keeping it for now until I find something that applies better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 - they don't match!!, February 27, 2013
I accidently ordered 2 of these. When they came in I noticed the actual color was a bit lighter than the picture led on. The second bottle they sent me didn't even match!! It is BABY BLUE!!! And yes they were both labeled Re-Fresh Mint. Do not order this! It's a waste of money.. order in a store and get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful polish., April 20, 2013
Sara H. (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I love this nail polish! I love this minty green color - so glad that it's in style right now! The polish itself is very professional and doesn't chip easily (I always apply two coats and a clear top coat). I didn't have to touch up for a couple of weeks. I'm a big fan of China Glaze products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, nice holding, March 7, 2014
The color is very very nice and easy to wear even you're not extravagant. It illuminate your hands and very easy to applicate. As I saw it's very fast to dry and hold few days with any problem, I won't same more time because I like to change my nail color often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, January 25, 2014
Yeah, so it may not be the color you thought it would be, but that happens. My husband thinks it is more blue, but I see a minty gray. Its all in the eye of the beholder. On the plus side, it dries super fast and is actually shinier than my actual top coat which I thought was cool. It went on super smooth and I really like that. Arrived quickly, and I would definitely buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the color shown, September 24, 2013
The bottle I received was a dirty white color not this robins egg/Tiffany blue. I'm very unhappy with this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly, September 17, 2013
Ugly color. Looks nothing like the color swatch shown. Definitely NOT green, it's a very muted pale blue/gray. Don't Buy!

China Glaze up & Away Collection: Re-fresh Mint #867/80937
$8.99 $2.05
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies